Ratings for Dr. Raymond S. Bianchi

Dr. Bianchi and his staff are fabulous. I went in as a walk in and did not have to wait long at all. He is very caring and truly interested in you health as well as your spiritual and mental health. Great doctor and office....

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Very thorough, very friendly. Yes, he is religious but not obnoxious. My first visit was for a physical and he asked me if I was religious. He explained that he felt that he felt spirituality is important. I don't see anything wrong with what he said, and I am by no means a religious person. I actually think it was refreshing. I was very happy with my visit and will return for any future medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Very good over-all Dr. Considerate, Good diagnosis. Never washes his hands.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Good doctor. Knows all about the Book of Job and Psalms and can quote the Song of Songs backward. Amen

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

I've been to his clinic only a couple of times but in those two times I wait at least 20 minutes after my scheduled time. Other than the long wait he is verey knowledgeable. He preaches a little but its all harmless. He is honest and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Went to for a simple ear infection, turned out it was my jaw. After being told that I need to avoid Walgreens due to their price manipulation and other negative comments, he prescriped a simple painkiller that was $250 AFTER INSURANCE. I went with over the counter advil at the pharmicist's suggestion. To top this off, I had to listen to a 45min talk about faith. I thought for a minute I was at a religious clinic. This is fine he is very enthusiastic, just not very professional. Unless you are very religious, I do not reccomend.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

He is an excellent family physician. I've been going to him for at least 12 years, and he has diagnosed 99% of my problems to the "T".I've refered several friends & family to him, and they all feel the same way I do.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I went to him for an annual physical and he told me I started preaching me about God and spirituality as being as important as medicine. I expect sound medical advice not sermons from a medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Raymond S. Bianchi's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1985)

GHI