Ratings for Dr. Derek S. Janzen

Best doctor I have had so far. too bad he is only working as a walk in clinic physician and not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Janzen is one of the best family doctors we've seen so far. Knowledgeable, positive, polite, straight to the point. And again - knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Janzen's for the last 6 years and have always found that he really seems to care about my problems and and seems to know his stuff. I hope he never leaves !!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Very good experience with this MD. I had an issue with headaches and he helped me very much. I will try to see him again if I have any medical concerns

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Kind, good listener and seems concerned about my problems. Also is very knowledgeable and non-judgmental. Would recommend !!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Never again will I go back to see Dr Janzen. Rude, arrogant and refused to help me with my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Soo nice- just dealt with him on medeo. That said- also incredibly good looking, which made the experience mortifying for me! But would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

On Friday, I took time off work to see Dr Janzen. I called the walk in clinic Wednesday to make sure Dr Janzen was scheduled to work and I was told he was (at 9). At 9:15 Friday Dr Janzen called in "sick" and the receptionist told us no other doctor was scheduled, so everyone who took time to come and see this doctor had to leave. Excuse me Dr Janzen, if you're sick why not call in the night before (or at 8) so the receptionist can schedule another doctor? We understand people get sick, but it is up to you to make arrangements so your patients don't suffer. I've never had an issue with Dr Janzen before, he's a great physician, it's just disappointing to have to wait 5 days to get a prescription filled.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Very helpful, I will not see anyone else at any other location. Dr Janzen is fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Janzen is a great doctor - I was having right foot pain-he listened to my concerns & was very thorough in his treatment. Highly recommend this doctor - A+++++++

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012