You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Milgrom

I will be filing a complaint against this MD. Unsure as to if he is physically blind or could not see a very obvious infection because he refused to take off his SUNGLASSES. This man needs to retire. Do not waste any time seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

STAY CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS. I went to care point clinic to get checked for a yeast infection because I was itching and I specifically asked if there was a female doctor there since I do not feel comfortable getting checked by a male doctor (sue me). The receptionist said there is a female doctor and that they can deal with this situation and just to come in. When I came in, I waited for an hour and then was told that I'd be seen by this dipshit. When the nurse came in, I specifically told her I WILL NOT BE EXAMINED BY A MALE and shes like "Oh no worries, I'll be here with you... I thought that she would be the one examining me and reporting to the doctor but she literally meant she'll be next to me.. don't know how that is of any help since i'm not scared of a male doctor, I literally just don't feel comfortable being inspected by one. After he comes in, I told him " So is the nurse inspecting me? BECAUSE i made it clear a thousand times that I don't want to be inspected by a male doctor" and he looks at me as if I have offended him and just says " well have fun waiting until the female doctor gets here" and storms out of the room making me feel absolutely terrible. Literally, the most disgusting example of a human being I have ever come across. Unless you want to leave the clinic feeling worse than you came in, DO NOT BE SEEN BY HIM. I seriously don't know how he got into med school.. probably had connections. I only rated him as 1 because ZERO isn't an option. PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND RETIRE.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Awful doctor. I do not understand how such person can be considered a doctor and be allowed even to talk to patients. He doesn't care at all, even though there is a small child in front if him. He prescribes and prolongs antibiotics even though they are not needed st all, he wouldn't answer questions. If he is the one scheduled, just go to another clinic, he is the worst.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

RUDEST physician I have ever encountered....He is the WORST!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

My family and I have had multiple encounters with this doctor (unfortunately). I barely got the words out before he just whipped up a quick prescription and left it at that. It turned out the medicine wasn't even strong enough so I had to return to see a different doctor. Overall, an extremely unpleasant experience. Do yourselves a favor and stay clear

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Wow, I am on board with the rest of you. Went to walk-in in New Westminster and had him read my test results that I had 2 weeks ago. It was first thing in the morning. When he walked into the room he was very rushed, didnt listen and upon leaving, I remembered to ask him about my shoulder. He says, wait here and then proceeded to go see another patient and closed the door in my face. I couldnt wait as already been in clinic an hour and a half and needed to get to work. Besides, I wont tolerate being treated like that and will NEVER return to that clinic to see him again. Not to mention, the rude so called, professional girls at the front desk. They need to that a course on how to talk to people.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Saw "Dr. Milgrom" yesterday. He misdiagnosed a simple eye infection and had a horrible personality. "Dr. Milgrom" literally said "You probably just got bit by a mozzy" aka a mosquito and told me to get some over the counter cream. Went to an optemtrist today and she told me it was an oubvious eye infection and prescribed me an antibiotic cream. When I told her what he had said she seemed genuinly alarmed by his false diagnosis as there was no indications of any bite. Will not be returning to this clinic again. Its quite concerning that there is a "Doctor" working here who can misdiagnose something as simple as an eye infection.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Worst Doctor in BC! No one should visit him! he is not supposed to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Michael Milgrom's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I will be filing a complaint against this MD. Unsure as to if he is physically blind or could not see a very obvious infection because he refused to take off hi..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "STAY CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS. I went to care point clinic to get checked for a yeast infection because I was itching and I specifically asked if there..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish there was a zero for him. He needs to retire. Completely useless. Seriously..retire! "

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful doctor. I do not understand how such person can be considered a doctor and be allowed even to talk to patients. He doesn't care at all, even though there ..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDEST physician I have ever encountered....He is the WORST!!!!!!!!"

March 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have had multiple encounters with this doctor (unfortunately). I barely got the words out before he just whipped up a quick prescription and lef..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow, I am on board with the rest of you. Went to walk-in in New Westminster and had him read my test results that I had 2 weeks ago. It was first thing in the..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw "Dr. Milgrom" yesterday. He misdiagnosed a simple eye infection and had a horrible personality. "Dr. Milgrom" literally said "You probably just got bit by ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "dismissive in a rude way. Tries to get you out of his door as fast as possible. Won't return to that clinic just in fear not to see him again."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor in BC! No one should visit him! he is not supposed to be a doctor! "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this DR IS THE MOST OBNOXIOUS dr THAT i have ever met and he should not be allowed to ractice and I WILL REFUSE TO SEE HIM NOW WHEN i GO TO THE CLINIC "

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish there was a -1 star, because this is my rating for this doctor. Because of him, I had to be infused with Vancomycin 2x a day for over 1 week because my i..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude and arrogant! Lacked compassion and appeared disinterested in my medical concern... unprofessional!"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "this doctor is terrible, he shows careless to patient. I have been waiting for 3 hours to see him, and told him my reason to visit, he wasn't listening and just..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible. I went for a pregnant test with my then two year old son who has Down Syndrome. He first suggested I get tested to make sure I don't en..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never encountered such a dismissive and lazy doctor as this man. So I went to the CarePoint Clinic in Uptown New West for a throat issue. He walks into ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Milgrom is dismissive and uncaring. He makes it clear that he just wants to just check you off his list and reach that patient quota so he can go home. He ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I first time I saw this doctor about my neck which had seized up and made turning my neck very painful. I had to take a day off work. This doctor dismissed my..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, aggressive, disrespectful and ignorant. He diagnosed a spot on my nose as a cyst and he told me to slap antibiotics on it. It was later diagnosed as cance..."

November 16, 2014