You may also like

Wow, I am on board with the rest of you. Went to walk-in in New Westminster and had him read my test results that I had 2 weeks ago. It was first thing in the morning. When he walked into the room he was very rushed, didnt listen and upon leaving, I remembered to ask him about my shoulder. He says, wait here and then proceeded to go see another patient and closed the door in my face. I couldnt wait as already been in clinic an hour and a half and needed to get to work. Besides, I wont tolerate being treated like that and will NEVER return to that clinic to see him again. Not to mention, the rude so called, professional girls at the front desk. They need to that a course on how to talk to people.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Saw "Dr. Milgrom" yesterday. He misdiagnosed a simple eye infection and had a horrible personality. "Dr. Milgrom" literally said "You probably just got bit by a mozzy" aka a mosquito and told me to get some over the counter cream. Went to an optemtrist today and she told me it was an oubvious eye infection and prescribed me an antibiotic cream. When I told her what he had said she seemed genuinly alarmed by his false diagnosis as there was no indications of any bite. Will not be returning to this clinic again. Its quite concerning that there is a "Doctor" working here who can misdiagnose something as simple as an eye infection.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Worst Doctor in BC! No one should visit him! he is not supposed to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I wish there was a -1 star, because this is my rating for this doctor. Because of him, I had to be infused with Vancomycin 2x a day for over 1 week because my infection on the leg got worse and wasn't given anything by him to begin with; my father in law had to suffer anemia for 2 years because Dr Milgrom did not investigate what causing the anemia. I'm glad I work in medicine, because then I suggested he saw another doctor for more thorough investigation. He found out that my father in law had dangerous polyps in his stomach. If this wasnt found sooner, he would be severely anemic and the polyps could lead to malignancy. I think by now you should get the picture of how "knowledgable" this doctor is.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

this doctor is terrible, he shows careless to patient. I have been waiting for 3 hours to see him, and told him my reason to visit, he wasn't listening and just made me run a lot of test which is not necessary, I was in the exam room for 45 mins!!!!! and then he sent me home without any explanation what caused the pain of my stomach. What a waste of my time, and I will never go back to this useless rude doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

This doctor is horrible. I went for a pregnant test with my then two year old son who has Down Syndrome. He first suggested I get tested to make sure I don't end up with another child with Down Syndrome, he then made a rude joke about people with DS. I was too shocked to respond, wish I had told him where to go.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I have never encountered such a dismissive and lazy doctor as this man. So I went to the CarePoint Clinic in Uptown New West for a throat issue. He walks into the exam room, looking at my chart. He does not even look at my throat but immediately asks, Which ENT (ears, nose throat specialist) would I like to be referred too. Gee, he must be psychic to be able to determine what is wrong without even a passing glance. I ask, "Shouldn't you at least look at my throat first?' His expression turns to annoyance as he makes a quick glance at my throat. Asks no questions, offers no helpful advice. So I ask/suggest a prescription I might need and, like it's an after thought, he agrees it could be helpful and writes it down. The most unprofessional and lazy doctor I have dealt with. I will not ever go back to Carepoint again if it means any possibility of crossing paths with this clearly inept doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Michael Milgrom's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow, I am on board with the rest of you. Went to walk-in in New Westminster and had him read my test results that I had 2 weeks ago. It was first thing in the..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw "Dr. Milgrom" yesterday. He misdiagnosed a simple eye infection and had a horrible personality. "Dr. Milgrom" literally said "You probably just got bit by ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "dismissive in a rude way. Tries to get you out of his door as fast as possible. Won't return to that clinic just in fear not to see him again."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor in BC! No one should visit him! he is not supposed to be a doctor! "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this DR IS THE MOST OBNOXIOUS dr THAT i have ever met and he should not be allowed to ractice and I WILL REFUSE TO SEE HIM NOW WHEN i GO TO THE CLINIC "

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish there was a -1 star, because this is my rating for this doctor. Because of him, I had to be infused with Vancomycin 2x a day for over 1 week because my i..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude and arrogant! Lacked compassion and appeared disinterested in my medical concern... unprofessional!"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "this doctor is terrible, he shows careless to patient. I have been waiting for 3 hours to see him, and told him my reason to visit, he wasn't listening and just..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible. I went for a pregnant test with my then two year old son who has Down Syndrome. He first suggested I get tested to make sure I don't en..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never encountered such a dismissive and lazy doctor as this man. So I went to the CarePoint Clinic in Uptown New West for a throat issue. He walks into ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Milgrom is dismissive and uncaring. He makes it clear that he just wants to just check you off his list and reach that patient quota so he can go home. He ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I first time I saw this doctor about my neck which had seized up and made turning my neck very painful. I had to take a day off work. This doctor dismissed my..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, aggressive, disrespectful and ignorant. He diagnosed a spot on my nose as a cyst and he told me to slap antibiotics on it. It was later diagnosed as cance..."

November 16, 2014