Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Trace

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Trace. He man does not even know what bed-side manner is. I went to him halfway through my first pregnancy because I had too, and swore I never would again. However, with my second child, my daughter, I went to the Hosp. on an emergency basis and he happened to be on call. I knew I was in labor, I was bleeding massive amounts and I was only 20 weeks along. He never hooked me up to a monitor, never took the time to really find out what was going on, instead he told me it was all in my head. By this time I had already been in labor for 2 days and it was only getting worse. He sent me home without doing ANYTHING! My daughter was born 5 days later ( I laid for a total of 7 days in labor). My daughter passed away 4 hrs. after she was born. For as long as I live I will never forgive him for the way he cared for me or should I say the lack of care! This man has been a doc for 20 years, there is no way he didn't know I was in labor. I hope you read this you ****!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Peter A. Trace's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners