Ratings for Dr. Jennine Wismark

Dr. Wismark has been my doctor for about 15 yrs now and she is absolutely the best! She is easy to talk to and really listens. The only down side is the phone system and reception staff...not always very pleasant to deal with but worth it to see Dr. Wismark.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Very helpful and accommodating, A doctor who listens first, then recommends. No judgement!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Doctober Jennine Wismark was a wonderful doctor who we were referred to when I was pregnant. We felt comfortable with the wonderful staff. We were sad to leave her when we found out that we were expecting twins. She answered all of my questions and made me feel relaxed and confident in what was happening in our circumstance.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Very good doctor, wait times are variable and phone system is not the greatest.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Wismark for 10 years and she is my whole family's GP. She is easy to get in to when we need to see a doctor because we are sick. She doesn't over prescribe and is very knowledgeable when working out health issues. She is punctual and has a good bedside manner. She has called me at home to discuss lab results. Even when I moved further away from the clinic, I choose to continue seeing her because she is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I had to leave the clinic due to moving but recommended Dr.Wismark and heritage medical. They were fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Same day bookings make it possible to get in to see her when you are not well. Alway on time, unless delivering a baby at the hospital, then her schedule is interrupted - completely acceptable. Dr. Wismark has dealt with all of my concerns and medical issues thoroughly and successfully. I feel I am in very good hands in her care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Wismark is a very good and caring doctor. She is willing to spend the time needed to explain a procedure and discuss all options. She knows when to refer to a specialist. I don't understand the reviews surrounding her staff, the office is busy but I find the front staff to be polite, although not chatty. I never have to wait for an appointment and I love her same day booking policy. It ensures that I am able to see her when I'm ill and not have to head to a walk in clinic. I feel this maintains a consistent approach to my health care. I highly recommend Dr. Wismark however at the moment I don't believe she's accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Phone system is terrible, can never get thru, front line staff not very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have had Dr.Wismark as my children and my doctor for 10yrs now. She is amazing, and helpful. Calming and very knowledgeable. I am very lucky to have such an amazing doctor for my family

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014