Ratings for Dr. Sheliagh MacGrath

So blessed to have Dr. Mcgrath. she is one awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Been seeing her since she started her practice.She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. McGrath is the BEST.I put all my trust in her.My first trip to her was when i moved to MT.Pearl in 1986.She don't take any chances.If their is something she is not sure of,she will be sure to send you for further testing.She is such a caring person,always there to listen&Imean she has done enough of that from me over the yrs.LOL

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. McGrath is the most efficient and detailed docter I have ever seen. Yes she is hard to get an appointment with sometimes but she is very thorough. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years. She is concerned about her patients and will call to check on them. And if something puzzles her she will do research to find the answer. She doesn't fool around with peoples health.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. McGrath is fantastic!!! I've been going to her for almost 20 years, and now I take my baby girl to her too

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

I've been a patient for about 2 years now, but my husband was a patient for many years. He always spoke very highly of Dr MacGrath and now that I'm her patient, I understand why.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Been a patient of Dr. McGrath's now for about 15 years, and all I can say about her is I love her! I think she is a wonderful doctor who really takes her time with me. However I do agree it is not easy to get in to see her at times.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. MacGrath has been my Dr. for 17 years.She is wonderful..But like others have said she is very hard to get into now. But she is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

I have been her patient for about 15 years, This doctor WAS very patient, and took the time to really ask "how are you?" but now, still nice enough, but I really feel like my one appointment a year is wasting her time. she pretty much is writing her chart with her hand on the door knob waiting to leave. for my once a year check-up shes great, very smart and doesnt take chances with our health, but is much too busy, i feel like i should be dropping her a note before the appointment to speed up the process FOR HER.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I became a patient of Dr. McGrath's several years ago after my former doctor left the province. I feel blessed to have found Dr. McGRath. She is wonderful to talk to, is very encouraging and has phoned me to check on how myself or my kids are responding to treatment. I also like the fact that she is not afraid to refer you to a specialist if she's exhausted all her options.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007