Ratings for Dr. Randy R. Zimmerman

Dr. Zimmerman is the best obgyn a woman could hope for. He is very knowledgeable and caring and spends time answering any questions and giving as much information as he can at each visit. He always made me feel calm, which can be hard to do. :) He is the only Dr in the office, so you know who you will see. Dr Z calls back soon after you leave a message. He is almost always available after hours if you have ANY questions. Rarely is one other Dr on call, who is from another practice but the same hospital. He always called to check up on me when I was ill and after delivery. He has 2 nurse practitioners who are also friendly and knowledgeable. His ultrasound tech is super friendly. She gave us a tons of pics to take home. All of the staff are very friendly and know me by name. Wait time in the office is very minimal. I had to be induced being 2 weeks late, but Dr. Z did not force me to do so early, and he was great during delivery. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Z or his staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Randy R. Zimmerman's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1979)