Ratings for Dr. David J. Gorecki

Charming fellow and tops in his field. Really cares for his patients with robust sincerity. Genuine.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

RUN!! This is the worst MD I have *EVER* encountered!! If your doc tries to refer you to this clown, flat out refuse. I think he is either on something or has the worst case of ADD I've ever seen. He ordered the wrong (expensive) test for my heart exam and then yelled at me and called me a faker to my face. He would barely come in the room and tried several times to leave before answering any of my questions, while seeming to be annoyed that I would waste his time be even asking. He distinctly impled that all my heart problems were my own and he could have cared less. I can't tell you how risky it would be to let this buffon manage the heart health of yourself or a loved one. Consult a magic 8 ball - you'd be more likely to get caring, competant service. To say he is a danger to the community is an understatement. RUN!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. David J. Gorecki's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in La Porte, IN