Ratings for Dr. Trudy Chernin

Have been a patient at the start of her practice an example of a true physician dedicating herself to the care of her patient needs for recovery and referrals to other health care professionals to further patient healing

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She was my family doctor since I was a young kid, I'm now in my 30's...She's a wonderful doctor, unfortunately I had to find a new doctor because I had to move far from the city. Miss her so much.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Chernin for years, and have always been very happy with her care. I wish the front office staff were both friendlier and not so rushed. But this is the way they have always been, high on efficiency, less so on their interaction with patients. I sense this is changing as the years go by, but slowly.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have been Trudy's patient since she started the practice - would never consider going anywhere else. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been a patient for years - she is an incredible doctor. Patient, knowledgeable, consultative, caring. Plus this is a very efficient practice - I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Chernin has been my doctor for over 20 years and has always been a great person to deal with regarding any health issues.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I've been with Dr. Chernin (Trudy) since 1984. I am one of the very lucky few who have an exceptional doctor who cares and takes the time to hear your words and expresses true concern. I now live in Brantford, but will always make the trip into Toronto to see Trudy once a year for my physical...basically...she's the only doctor I trust. I've recently been to the Brantford General Hospital for pneumonia and I must admit the service at this hospital is excellent. What astounded me beyond words is that today I received a call from Dr. Chernin's office to ask how I was doing and to let me know to follow up in a month for chest x-rays. In this day and age how many people can say their family doctor from another city called to see how they were doing! I am truly blessed. Thank you Trudy!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Trudy was amazing when I went through a medical crisis last year. New open access is also great, can be seen when I need to be seen, and experience feels less rushed than in previous years. Also easier to get through phones than it used to be.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I have found Dr. Chernin to be both caring and quite accessible. She is knowledgeable and open-minded about complementary therapies such as nutrition and supplements. We have been going to her for 18 years and consider ourselves fortunate. The expanded family healthcare practice offers many good resources, too.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I have been with Trudy since 1992 & my daughter has been with her since birth. I feel very lucky to have found such a caring doctor. Never just a routine physical, she first discusses the changes in my life since my last visit, knows my family history so she can take it into consideration and always, ALWAYS, puts me at ease no matter how stressed I might be. She has never failed to take my call or call me back and knows me well enough to make a very good judgement call over the phone. The office is always busy, yes, but, even with back to back appts, I never wait more than a few minutes and absolutely never feel rushed. When I get into her office, I feel I am the only patient she is thinking about. Fern is amazing, as well. It is a shame that some of the people who have posted here have had some sort of bad experience with Trudy and her staff. I can only put it down to some people not understanding people as well as others. I have always rec'd excellent, thorough care and service.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009