Ratings for Dr. Mahesh N. Parikh

Dr. Parikh has been my neurologist for a minimum of 15 years. The charges against him are without a doubt bogus. There was never a locked door and anyone could have walked in at any time. I was always treated with the utmost respect, and found his diagnosis to be right on target. Dr. Parikh is a very caring doctor who in my case, went toe to toe with another doctor as he knew I was very ill and the other doctor didn't want to believe it. Thanks to Dr. Parikh the other doctor learned to listen and found out I have serious heart problems as well as what Dr. Parikh was treating me for. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Parikh who genuinely care about their patients and dig to find the problem.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Parikh is by far the most caring doctor with an " I'll get to the bottom of it" attitude..he goes above and beyond for his patients and I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Parikh is very professional and respectful to his patients, and the office staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Parikh followed my son for several years. I was always treated with respect and warmly welcomed to his office. Dr. Parikh always took the time to answer all my questions, explaining in layman's terms what I needed to know. He also worked cooperatively with my son's other doctors. My son was also very comfortable working with Dr. Parikh and his office staff as he got older.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Mahesh N. Parikh's Credentials

• Goa Med Coll, Goa Univ, Panaji, Daman & Diu, Goa, India (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental