Ratings for Dr. Wallace W. Sherritt

Worst experianve ever. I am having to fight to prove to him something is wrong with my first pregnancy. He won't even look at all of the ER reports I had to deliver to his office. I can not wait for this horrible experience to be over so I can never see him again. I will not let him do a D&C on me as I do not trust him to touch me. I will suffer until my body is done with this pregnancy rather than trust that man. Horrible staff who doesn't think a possible miscarriage is something to be upset about. Don't see why being told I have to wait for answers for more days is upsetting. Never again will I use this office!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

When a doctor puts in two purse string sutures on the cervix to prevent early labor, then leaves one in when you're actually in labor, you will know pain unlike any other as you labor and labor and labor until someone realizes the second stitch is still around your cervix, entrapping you baby and preventing the birth process. THAT'S what he did to me. My baby lived, thank God.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Sherritt is by far the best doctor I have been to. I wish I could go to him for everything. He genuinely cares about you and spends time with you and that's something that you don't get very often.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

loss 2 babies because he was unable to perform well

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This is my second child and I absolutely LOVE dr sherritt. The OB that deliivered my first quit delivering, so I was stuck to find a new one. Upon meeting Dr Sherritt I immediately liked his bedside manner and how knowledgeable he seemed to be.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr Sherritt is a wonderful doctor. I've been going to him for many years he is very kind and very knowledgable. Always has answers for my questions even if they aren't ob/gyn related. Warning.... You WILL wait for your appointment with him, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

A lot of appointments that I had with him, he was late. Then when I was in labor I never seen him. He didn't deliver my son. It was not until two days after my son was born that he even stopped by.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Wallace W. Sherritt's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Delta Dental