Ratings for Dr. Nirmala Pinnamaneni

Dr. Nirmala and her daughter, Suman, were by far the best doctors I have ever gone to. I was very lucky to get to know them quite well (unfortunately under poor circumstances for me) and they were the most caring, patient, and loving doctors. They called me at home, cried with me, took care of me. They aren't just doctors, they are now friends. Thanks for such a great 9 years! Oh, and the staff is just as great!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I used to go to this doctor years ago, but still felt the need to comment. She is a wonderful doctor! Very gentle and kind. She will answer any questions you have. I moved from the area, but if I lived there i would still be going to her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Nirmala is a very thorough and personable doctor. She spends time with you and is very patient when answering your questions and explaining your diagnosis and what needs to be done. Her staff is extremely friendly. The nurse I had was very detailed and thorough and I felt as though everyone really was interested in your health and well-being, each and every patient. I would definitely recommend her, I think she is one of THE best in NWI.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Nirmala Pinnamaneni's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1969)