Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Alfon

Seemed like they made 3 or 4 appointments for what could have been done in 1 appointment. I have good insurance, but it was still quite the hassle. The reason why I won't go back there again though is their billing got mixed up multiple times, and ended up having me over pay on multiple occasions... And they kept calling for me to pay a bill that I had already paid. Staff was nice, but not sure what is going on with their record keeping. Plus I never recieved bills, and would be called by debt collectors. Very bad business ethics, I liked Dr. Alfon but wouldn't go there again due to this nonsense. And I'm still currently putting up with it almost two years after my last appointment.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Very knowledgeable understanding about my problem and his staff is excellent. Highly recommend Dr.Alfon.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Alfon has always been a straight forward knowledgable person, that has answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the explantion. His staff has always kept the experience light and enjoyable. Dr. Alfon has been my doctor for 5+ years and I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Very Bad Experience with staff and Dr. Alfon. Went back to his office three different times (not checkups) for the same symptoms. The last time I scheduled an appt. they forgot my appt and locked the office during my scheduled time. It has been a hassle to go to the doctor with him. I would not recommend Dr. Alfon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Eric A. Alfon's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1977)

Assurant