Ratings for Dr. O.P. Sood

This guy is unbelievable. Comes in the exam room and starts asking me questions about my medical history. I'm in there to have a mole removed from my scr0tum. He asks me to show him the mole and when I have my pants halfway down I realize he hasn't even shut the fuc*ing door to the room completely. This guy is senile. Looks like he's 90 years old and could die in sleep and day. Not letting this guy anywhere near me with a knife. The whole setup of the clinic is fu*ked as well because they have patients waiting right outside the exam rooms.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Probably the worst doctor you could ever go to. Doesn't care about his patients and rushes through everything. I went and got surgery and he only made it worse so now I have to go again but I'm for surely going to a different doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr Sood recently performed a vasectomy on me. The procedure itself was painful but recovery was very pleasant. Everything is healing and just as important working as it should. Dr. Sood was able to get the procedure done within weeks of the initial consultation. I’d recommend Dr. Sood to anyone needing this particular procedure performed.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Sood did a thyroidectomy on me on Wed Aug 18, 2011. I am awaiting results from the pathology regarding what is the next step. I just received a phone call from him he was honest and told me everything that he knows at this point in time. It doesn't really matter what my outcome is down the road I wanted to post this before I know. I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with, an excellent bedside manner. I consider myself absolutely blessed that he did my surgery,he was timely, respectful and always took time to talk and follow up. He even called me at home on a Sunday morning after a trip to ER. I haven't seen the insision but those that have say that it looks like everything was done with the utmost care. Consider yourself lucky if you ever get referred to Dr. Sood. Dean McPherson 306 569 8126

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

He was very rude, did not care to listen to what I had to say, and did not fix my problem. I was worse after the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr Sood did my hemorrhoid surgery and it took me nearly a year to get in to see another doctor. After seeing Dr Sood, I learned that my Mother and another friend also had bad experiences with Dr Sood. I would not recommend him, nor would I go back to have him try to fix the problem. In the mean time, I was in pain and it was like sitting on sponge ball for about 8 months, until things healed up, just before I was to see another doctor about the issue. Since most of the hemorrhoids had been removed and the other had finally healed, the second surgeon did not recommend the removal of the remaining hemorrhoid unless it began bothering me again. Now, a year later, the hemorrhoids are flaring up again, and I have to go back on a wait list to get in to see the doctor, all over again. Between the Doctor Sood not doing the job correctly, the first time, and Canada’s medical wait system, it's been very frustrating!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Sood was very helpful and always ready to answer my questions when I had my gall bladder surgery three weeks ago. I recommend him to anyone who needs a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Seems to make two many errors, and very quick to leave or take care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Sood did my gall bladder surgery and indeed, he does still hold a couple of OR spots for each of his days for gall bladder surgeries -- he said he didn't think surgery in the middle of the night in a full blown attach is in anyway helpful for the patient or the medical staff. He wasn't exactly loveable but not unlikable either, and frankly -- I just needed the surgery done. From the day I saw him to surgery -- three weeks only -- much less than my friends have waited -- and all went well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Sood diagnosed me with Crohn's disease 27 years ago. I had seen doctors in Calgary for a year before this and they couldn't diagnose me. By the time Dr. Sood saw me I had a fistula track which he surgically repaired. It has been many years since I've seen Dr. Sood, but I will always be thankful for the great care and attention he gave to me. Should I ever move back to Regina and need a good surgeon, I know exactly where I'm going.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007