You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wolfe

Dr. Wolfe genuinely cares. He takes time to listen and makes you feel like you are in good hands. I needed a pacemaker and he gave me the smallest one in the world! My life is back to normal now. Full endorsement for Dr. Wolfe!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Simply the best, very caring and explains all options with no false hopes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

he lookes after my 19 year old son with a heart problem he explains things fully and is a great dr.I would recomend him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Saw Dr Wolfe at HSC first and was very impressed with his concern and care.Saw him at St Boniface Hospital in 2008 for checkup and evaluation to have replacement knee surgery.He was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I saw Dr. Wolfe for Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome (ironically!) and cannot say enough about how good he was. He is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Bottom line is a I felt comfortable with both his diagnosis and recommendations. I would definitely recommend him to others in need of a cardiologist. Also, he IS the specialist for WPW syndrome in Manitoba.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Kevin Wolfe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wolfe genuinely cares. He takes time to listen and makes you feel like you are in good hands. I needed a pacemaker and he gave me the smallest one in the wo..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw him in August 2015. Felt extremely at ease with him and appreciated that he took time to listen and tell me all my options, without pressure. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The Best cardiologist I've ever seen. He don't rush like Dr. Tam. I wish I can see him instead. My next appointment is in June 2016. One great Doctor. "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable and knowledgeable took time to answer my qouestions not rushed great doctor with patience "

September 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor! Took the time to explain results and reasons for symptoms. Extremely professional. THE best specialist I have ever seen."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best, very caring and explains all options with no false hopes."

April 10, 2015