Ratings for Dr. Paul Yurfest

This dentist is biding his time to retirement. I do not believe one word of positive feedback on this dentist nor his strangely acting staff. My son needs braces and was turned away by yurfest as the 40yrs experience expoused by his staff was simply not extensive enough to allow him enough expertise to do the surgery and orthodontics necessary for my son. Steer clear! Only high profit low maint. work these days. And blatant office stationary expousing Invisaline!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Paul yurfest is a wonderful dr his knowledge is beyond other drs I have 3 different quotes n reviews before I went to him and even tho he was a lil more expensive. I got more for my money I got quality the last ortho I got check out told me I was Gona need braces for 6 months n and price was 500 below dr Paul n the braces were metal once she told me 6 month I knew she was not a good one I'm not a dentist but u can't move teeth that fast. Once with dr Paul I was offer the best braces on the market n a time line of about 1yr and 6 months more or less his stuff ere very kind n dr Paul was very friendly n professional definally one if not the best in the Atlanta area very satisfied

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I came to Dr. Yurfest for treatment to correct my overbite and crowding after failing to get results from other treatment provided by another local doctor. The experience with the whole team at West Paces Ortho has been amazing, and so much better than the team that I was working with for prior treatment. Appointments have been timely, questions have been answered, administrative staff has been accommodating, and most importantly, I am finally seeing solid results in my treatment. These folks are top notch, and I highly recommend them above anywhere else that I interviewed for my orthodontic treatment. 5 stars for the whole team.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Everyone is super nice, the service is excellent. Dr. Yurfest is funny and make your experience pleasant. I got good results after my treatment. Nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I was thrilled that I found an office that values customer service!My children and I have beautiful teeth and never had to wait more than a few minutes, if at all.I have referred my coworkers and they had have the same experience. I highly recommend this office. Value, Service, and excellent results!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

He is abslolutely the best is town. I was told by most reputable Othodontists that my treatment required jaw surgery and tooth extractions first. Dr. Yurfest accompished great results without it. In addition to his superior knowledge, skills, and experience, Dr. Yurfest has a very warm and uplifting personality, and a great sense of humor. I referred numerous friends and children to this office, and they all were very pleased with the results of their treatment. Some cases were extremely complex and required the most sophisticated techniques and years of treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Yurfest for all your orthodontic needs. No job is too small or too big for Dr. Yurfest.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Paul Yurfest is the consummate professional. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and willing to take the time to discuss details in great depth with his patients if they so desire. Very fair fees, excellent, first-rate work. Dr. Yurfest also is one of the most positive and cheerful people I've ever met - always smiling, always joking around. Great office atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

My two children, their step-mom, step-brother, and I all went to Dr. Yurfest. I can't tell you enough about what a great job he did for ALL of us! Almost every visit I hear him explaining to people that if they eat the wrong foods their brackets will come off, if they don't wear their rubberbands their teeth won't move, and if they don't wear their retainer their teeth will shift! The bad reviews are probably from people who think that they know better than someone who a) went to school for this and b) has been in practice many, many years. PS I had braces as a teenager and didn't wear my retainer. My teeth shifted back in no time. The kids' step-mom had braces twice when she was younger but needed more than just braces to correct her "gummy" smile. My son was told from an early age that he would need mandibular advancement surgery just like is father. Dr. Yurfest corrected this problem with a MARA appliance. The results were amazing and didn't require surgery!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have used Dr. Yurfest over the years for my children and myself and more recently have used Dr. Huber and they are both wonderful. Great office staff, service and overall experience!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

I was very worried at first about getting orthodontic treatment. Dr Yurfest and his able staff were terrific. They put ma at ease and were always on time and very informative. My teeth loog great!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012