Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Grady

Dr. Grady ruined my teeth, now I have to pay 13,000 to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I switched to him because he takes my insurance. My first visit was about a year ago, and it has been an ongoing process. They do have a beautiful office and friendly front desk staff. However, I had problems with some of my fillings that he put in last year (which I went back 3 separate times to have adjustments made). I made an appointment in January to check my bite again, but he didn't see me at that time.He said I would have to have a new night guard but my insurance will not cover a new one. He never mentioned my night guard again, so I went back to my older dentist to have my night guard fixed. My husband went to him too, for a cleaning and check up. Dr. Grady gave an estimate for over $2,000 to fix a loosen dental implant. Our old dentistfixed the problem for free. The last two appointments Dr. Grady did not even see me at all. He had his dental assistant explain everything to me second hand. He is more concerned with making money than helping his patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I'm not sure if he is going through financial trouble or what, but this place takes your money up front with a friendly smile and great attitude (not abnormal) but then does not deliver the dental services that you agreed to, and if you don't like it... too bad. I've heard/seen others have the similar experiences. Unfortunately not until I did some digging after my own experience. Worst dental experience of my life (over 35 years) and perhaps the worst overall business transaction I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013