Ratings for Dr. Jimmy L. Blount

My dentures never fit me right. I went to see Dr. Blount and for a small fee his dentist assistant fixed them for me. She took her time and really listened to what I was saying. Unlike the office I bought them from. (I won't say any names) Nique asked me to write a review. But I was gonna do that anyway. I like writing reviews, especially when credit is due. The staff was helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

TODAY MY SON & I CAME IN OFFICE. THE STAFF ARE SO FRIENDLY & MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY. MY SON NEEDS DENTURES BAD. DOCTOR BLOUNT STARTED TREATMENT ON HIM TODAY * NEXT WEEK HE WILL HAVE HIS NEW SMILE!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

My tooth broke over the weekend & thank God their office was open! Life Savor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I don't have insurance so they worked out a payment plan option for me to get a deep cleaning and some other work I needed. There's not too many dentist out here that's willing to work with you, now a days. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Blount is the worst dentist I have ever been to period! His staff is nice. Do not use this dentist if you value your teeth.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my enemy!! Poor dental work received in the Stonecrest Mall location. Don't go there, RUN

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009