Ratings for Dr. Maneesh Bawa

This Doctor works as a contractor with Scripps Mercy Hospital. I was admitted on a Tuesday to be kept overnight for "emergency surgery" After full 24, hours no one knew where the doctor was or what date was the surgery 're scheduled for. I ask for someone to please be constructive and notify me of an official date for the surgery. The case manager fail to inform me and instead made excuses and tried to justify their negligence. Horrible experience. Till this.day their office still harrasses me about an appointment for surgery that I never verbally or signed a persmission for them to call me at home.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

All this Dr.is into is cutting on you not a good Dr. if you are trying to manage pain.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Thanks to bawa I went from a complete paraplegic to a quadriplegic. Avoid this man if you can, I was trauma and had no choice he is like an auto tech that says he fixed your just don't drive it. bawa inserted scews into my cervical vertebra nerve roots so not long after the initial surgery I received extreme electrical shocks in my right hand, forearm, and shoulder. I have had the hardware removed but have lost both hand and fingers both wrist and my right arm, and bawa says "hang in there".

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Maneesh Bawa's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet