You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Hynes

I hate this man. Ruined my life. He should be banned from practice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

**MUST READ** Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hynes Below is a link to a Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hynes: http://medicalmalpracticecases.info/by-doctor/dr-richard-a-hynes/ME62236

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Joke of an office. Unable to schedule, call back, or even authorize surgery

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

They are so bad they make the VA look good. Average wait is over an hour and a half. Impossible to call. Impossible to schedule. Two months wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

AVOID THIS DOCTOR, FACILITY AND IT'S STAFF. I am a former patient of Dr Hynes who has performed 2 ACDF surgeries on me. I am left with more problematic and extremely painful symptoms than I had prior to surgery. Before my first operation he said I would recover 100%. Stupid of me to let him go back in and perform a second surgery after his mistake. I am looking into legal action against Hynes. I'm sure I am not the first to pursue a lawsuit against this doctor. His staff is completely useless and unorganized. Good luck getting any phone calls returned. I once waited 3 weeks for them to call and schedule me for a simple EMG test. I finally called them and they told me that they never received an order form from Dr Hynes. After telling them numerous times that I am no longer a patient, I kept getting calls from their staff reminding me of my upcoming appointments. I heard more from this place after canceling my appointments then I did during the time I was an actual patient. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

The B.A.C.K. Center which is headed up by Dr, Hynes is the most self serving, intellectually dishonest medical practice I have encountered in sixty-three years. Dr. Hynes was dismissed for cause from a local hospital some years ago. My experiences at the business he now heads leaves me with multiple experiences of staff dishonesty, selective ignorance and dereliction. Avoid this facility at all cost. Ronal in Melbourne

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I agree with the rating below. I went to Deuk Spine to see Dr. Deukmedjian and words cannot express how grateful I am. I had surgery and was home the same day! The staff is great and they worked with my insurance - CIGNA to get my surgery covered. Dr. Deuk gave me my life back and if you are experiencing back or neck pain call Deuk Spine. -Gina in Sebastian, FL

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Hynes' photo is posted in this CBS article on controversial spinal fusions. Scroll to bottom of article and you will see his picture and informative paragraph. http://www.ethicaldoctor.org/news-and-media/tapping-into-controversial-back-surgeries I am sad to write this as Dr Hynes is seemingly knowledgeable and genuine as they come. However I must warn others of my experience. I had C5-C7 acdf surgery and had to have revision C6-C7 acdf surgery 3 months later because of pinched nerve. I have even more pain and problems post-op than I did pre-op. I should have listened to others who repeatedly told me to avoid Dr Hynes. I am now dealing with horrible pain and depression. I was a very active and fit athlete prior to surgery. I am not even 40. Seeking for help and a second opinion in this area is very difficult as I am learning other doctors do not want to see a Dr Hynes patient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Richard A. Hynes's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)

HealthFirst
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I hate this man. Ruined my life. He should be banned from practice. "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "**MUST READ** Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hynes Below is a link to a Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hyne..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am convinced the praising reviews of this cut happy surgeon are written by his employees and/or himself. Stay far away from this man and his ill ran facility...."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heinz is a very good doctor he's been wonderful to me and so is his staff has been very sweet and nice I would recommend him to family and friends"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Joke of an office. Unable to schedule, call back, or even authorize surgery"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "They are so bad they make the VA look good. Average wait is over an hour and a half. Impossible to call. Impossible to schedule. Two months wait for an appointm..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "AVOID THIS DOCTOR, FACILITY AND IT'S STAFF. I am a former patient of Dr Hynes who has performed 2 ACDF surgeries on me. I am left with more problematic and extr..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The B.A.C.K. Center which is headed up by Dr, Hynes is the most self serving, intellectually dishonest medical practice I have encountered in sixty-three years..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the rating below. I went to Deuk Spine to see Dr. Deukmedjian and words cannot express how grateful I am. I had surgery and was home the same day! ..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hynes' photo is posted in this CBS article on controversial spinal fusions. Scroll to bottom of article and you will see his picture and informative paragrap..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am sad to write this as Dr Hynes is seemingly knowledgeable and genuine as they come. However I must warn others of my experience. I had C5-C7 acdf surgery an..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband (who has accompanied me on each visit) and I have found Dr. Hynes to be a kind and compassionate man as well as an excellent surgeon. After the ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "You go into their office expecting to have surgery to fix your back issues.... 8-9 surgeries later(because they are always going to find something additionally ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a great job, I am no longer in pain. I had full confidence in him before surgery and I still do. It is a very large practice with many employees. Whe..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not go to this doctor!!!! I am dealing with medical fraud with insurgence and his incorrect billing for services never provided right now as I type this. I a..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=4712'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014