Dr. Suzanne M. Clous

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Clous

Dr. Clous was very efficient, gentle and very good about explaining the procedure she was performing. She also suggested over the counter cream for my callous to keep it in check.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr Clous AND the staff were very good. The office atmosphere is very comfortable ans staff is personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

After dealing with a painful condition for a couple of months because I was afraid of what it might take to fix it, Dr. Clous immediately put me at ease and took care of the problem. Not only that but she also examined my feet for any other issues explaining everything in the process. When I left, I wondered why I waited so long. The office staff is just as kind and professional as Dr. Clous is. They even worked me in to get me seen sooner than later. The office is bright, clean and easy to access. There is plenty of parking. I highly recommend Dr. Clous.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I was really impressed with Dr. Clous and her staff. they were accommodating, friendly and efficient. Dr. Clous was professional addressing my toes concerns. I felt better and assured when I lefted.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

She must be good, as my toe wound was nearly pain free and the next day it was looking better than I expected. JWS

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

everything I expect in a visit to a doctor and addressed my issue quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Clous performed a complete exam. Treated my problem, showed me how to care for it, made recommendations and explained everything in terms that were easy to understand. Very professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

She was everything I expected in a good physician -knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. All good. I am very comfortable recommending her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

GREAT, first time visit. Her team has great communication & follow thru.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Suzanne M. Clous's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)