Ratings for Dr. Faith A. Andrews

This was my first visit to the office. The extensive wait times hold true. But the friendliness, courteousness and enthsiastic personalities of the office staff makes up for it. Dr Andrews does not fail to impress! She puts the seal of approval on for the entire visit. This staff works well together as a team and it shows in their performance and attitudes. Dr Andrews was very personalble, Knowledgeable and attentive. the office provides a home town feel that is rare to find in healthcare. Dr Andrews took her time and made my husband and I fell as if she had known us forevere and not as if we were just a number. We thourougly enjoyed our visit and will continue as patients in this practice. The office staff from Shamorrow with her welcoming smile and personality, Tiante with her personable attitude. Tracy with her caring spirit,Ms Karen with her maternal calm spirit and Karen being a team player and welcoming smile. You guys ROCK!I will refer friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I love Dr. Andrews but the office wait can be long. If you are not the first appointment in the morning or after lunch you will WAIT a long time. Dr. Andrews is very personable and knowledgeable. She also now has a PA working to assist with the load, but it can still be a long wait.I have been a patient for over 5 years and I plan to continue to stay with the practice, but if you are in a hurry this is not the office for you. Once you are in the office both she and the PA take there time and do a thorough exam. I have always experienced EXCELLENT care. The front staff always greets me with a smile and the nurses are also very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

My main concern with Dr. Andrews is the wait time. I have been a patient over 5 years and the wait time has gotten worse of the years. Be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes each visit. It appears she schedules at least 5 patients for every time slot. I have also seen a decline in the level of care. I have prescribed several expensive medications that I did not need. I do not feel that she is a through as she once was and she appears rushed when she comes in to see you because of the number of patients she has scheduled. I believe that her office is more concerned with making money than ensuring the patients are seen in a timely matter and properly diagnosed. This is unfortunate because I believe that she has the ability to be a great doctor. The office seems like a free clinic.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Faith A. Andrews's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)