Ratings for Dr. Nagi Iskander

Dr Iskander is to good to be a regular family physician he beats all the specialist i go to see in clinics and other hospitals one should promote him he has earned it very knowledgable has so many credentials to prove his hard work .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Long gone out of NL. 2008 to be exact. Sure hope he has gained more knowledge since leaving that what he had when he was here. One wonders where he got his education.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I applaud this doctor because he discovered something extremely important in my medical file that the emergency department at St. Michael's Hospital overlooked. I was in the emergency department getting treated for gout and went on a series of blood work and x-rays. Never did the hospital mention that although my blood work came back negative for this serious form of arthritis they were looking for, they failed to tell me the one of my blood tests came back high for risk of heart attack. When Dr. Iskander found out I was in the hospital he immediately ordered the results of my visit, and looked through my chart thoroughly. He uncovered that one of my levels in one of the categories was in the extremely high category and wants to begin monitoring these levels. I recommend him to anyone because he is easy to talk to, kind, good with kids, and takes all your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Went for general physical. I am a female and was not impressed with his examination. Didn't even do a pelvic exam although I am prone to fibroids. Went to see him three times. Once for exam. He sent me for tests and when I was in office for results, he asked "What can I do for you?" He then proceeded to check the file obviously for the first time. Sent me for another test. When I was in office for these results he asks "What can I do for you? I was flabbergasted as he again opened the file and checked the test results, obviously for the first time, right in front of me. Happily I wasn't terminal or I'm sure he would have said "You're going to die" and proceeded to the next patient, he knew nothing about. Don't like him at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

my daughter was diagnosed with a serious eating disorder..i found dr.iskander to be a very caring and compassionate doctor..he handles my daughter with 100% care..he also showed kindness and understanding for the difficult time that i was going through with her...i applaud him ..

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I didn't find this doctor helpful at all. First of all, he did not understand anything I was saying and I did not understand him. He did not do any examinations or even ask about my medical history and then prescribed me medications that I was highly allergic to. I was not impressed with my visit.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Iskander is a very knowledgeable and professional Doctor. He successfully diagnosed and treated a problem that TWO other doctors MISdiagnosed and MIStreated!! I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great doctor and a lovely and caring person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Iskander has been mine and my daughters physician for over 2 years now and I have no complaints. He is great. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

I chose Dr. Iskander as a docter by accident. When I went to see my Dr. he was unavailable and Dr. Iskander was in the clinic. I have not looked back or regretted my decision to be his patient. He is very caring, always ready to listen and insists that you return for follow ups. I think he is a #1 doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Very thorough, attentive and caring. Gives one a sense of comfort.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007