You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gerhardt Verster

Most accommodating & friendly staff at an ideal clinic location in a modern, state of contemporary arts, atmosphere. Dr. Verster provides outstanding care and attention, always gets to the heart of a problem and puts worries to rest! A gem of a doctor with the highest regard to professionalism! Claudia Kargl

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Great family Dr. Has been our family dr for years. Have seen other walkin dr's on days he is not available and still like him the most. Most of his staff are very sweet.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Very kind and helpful.Will not hesitate if to get you specialized care if he cant help.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Verster is perhaps the best family physician we've had in 30 years. Unfailingly supportive and communicative, it is an honor to have him take care of our family. While he doesn't take on many new patients, if you ever have the opportunity, become one. Dan Deveau

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Great doctor! Couldn't ask for a better family doctor. Always gives the right advice and is very helpful and is a wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

his physician is gifted. He is patient, caring and invariably makes us feel cared for. He has gone out of his way to serve us. He is ethical and a superb diagnostician. A brilliant doctor and a wonderful human being. We feel very, very priveleged to have him as our physician. Dan and June Deveau

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

The highest- quality physician (clinician)that I have had the privilege of being a patient of. Dr. Verster is extremely competent, professional, and empathic. Never forgets the details! Also, he is highly respected in the medical community and his specialist-referral network is the best in this area. He is a highly talented diagnostician, who does not waste any time and fights for his patient. I AM LIVING PROOF OF THIS; HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE, TWICE, FROM HBP AND A BRAIN TUMOUR. I have worked myself in the health- care field for many years and I certainly know how to tell an extremely talented primary- care physician from those that are NOT. I would recommend him to my friends, and I do, UNCONDITIONALLY, (though I think that he cannot take any new patients at present.) May the Power That Heals grant Dr. Verster, and us, His/Her protection!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr verster is an amazing dr. He has seen our family through many loses in the past year. He checked up on my father every morning in the hospital for his long stays there. He also Came to my grandparents home quite a few times when they were in home hospice. He is always with a large smile and his staff are just as nice! He is the best doctor I know of.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

One of the BEST Dr I ever had.Is caring, knowledgeable, Up to date in what he does, no pill pusher at all, likes to treat illnesses as well as cares for the person that has it. Takes time for the patient, as much as he can. Very nice and caring stuff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

PILL PUSHER - A Pill in his opinion should clear any problem - I was over-medicated - office staff rude - would not recommend this man - have heard positive and negative comments from his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Gerhardt Verster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most accommodating & friendly staff at an ideal clinic location in a modern, state of contemporary arts, atmosphere. Dr. Verster provides outstanding care and ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great family Dr. Has been our family dr for years. Have seen other walkin dr's on days he is not available and still like him the most. Most of his staff are v..."

May 25, 2015