Ratings for Dr. Gerhardt Verster

Often rude, also Shirley (agree speaking in South African is downright rude) tells me they have something to hide). There is a lot of favouritism to certain patients they like and the opposite has been my experience especially if you have a good knowledge of medical science..you don't dare question him! ..favouritism is so obvious!, Dr. is very arrogant, impatient re office visits, makes mistakes but refuses to admit them. He can be nice if he chooses, depends on his mood. Follow ups are intermittent at best. Wants patients to make separate appts for each one of their medical problems. A person who has multiple complex medical conditions would have to be there everyday! HE could accommodate these patients with a double or even triple booking..so both can discuss these problems...but then he wouldn't make as much money! He seems to have a "god-like" attitude.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Very caring doctor. One of the hardest working physicians in town. Staff also very caring and hard working

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Verster is very knowledgeable and is always very personable. He is very good with his follow up and we are happy to have him as our family doctor. The staff is very helpful and keep the flow going in the office. We have not had to wait for an unreasonable amount of time in the office for our booked appointmens.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great staff all around. They've helped me so many times with different health issues. I love Highroads!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Verster is very kind. I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Verster is The Best. He's caring and knowledgeable. He will continue to stay with you until you're well.He knows the best Specialists to send you. He makes very hard times a little easier to handle by being on your side. He's a total human being....

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Never have to wait more than a few minutes, and even then apologizes if he isn't exactly on time. Has been my family's doctor for over 10 years. Diagnosed my husband with his medical condition when his previous family doctor and several specialists couldn't. Honestly couldn't ask for a better doctor and Shirley is the kindest most capable MOA I have ever meet

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Where to begin, is often tardy, nice if he chooses and his receptionist is the same. They even spoke south African to one another as to not be understood...not impressed. Spends too much time on chit chat initially and does not often send a patient to the proper location for treatment readily and in a timely matter. I would NOT recommend him to anyone as a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My Wife has been waiting Four months for back surgery only to find out He didn't even submit the proper forms. This is the second time this has happened! Dr. Verster gave Me the worst physical I have ever encountered. He took less than 3 minutes and the only thing he checked was my prostrate and He was very rough about that! We have changed Doctors last month and We are still waiting for our files to be transferred. Our new Doctor is less than one mile away. UNPROFESSIONAL is an understatement!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

He makes the rounds at 6 am because he does have a practic to run. If you arn't happy change bloody Dr.s my thoughts you are lazy and don't like being woken up at 6. Most Dr's do very little hospital rounds. Exceĺlent Dr. And extremely knowledgeable. Would trade him for any reason.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016