Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

I like Dr. Graham. She has always treated me and my family with compassion and care. She can be abrupt sometimes, but that is because she is so hard working. She is knowledgeable and keeps up with new information. I find her to be easy to talk to and always able to listen to any health related issues (both physical and mental). A very good physician and we are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

It is very hard to get an appt. I have been a patient of hers for 8 years and every year she seems to be less about her patients and more about being a teacher. I have spent most of the last couple of years just going to outpatients as it takes weeks to get an appointment with her and sometimes it just can't wait. I waited close to a month to see her for a results appointment, I wanted her and not one of her students. Went to my appointment that day, and because she was running late, I had to see her student. He gave me my results very wrong. I called back to find out what was going on the next day and after her receptionist spoke with her, I was told that she said I heard it wrong. She wouldn't take the time to even speak with me to clear anything up. She is an ok doctor but I think she has too much on her plate and is not as committed to her patients as she was when I first started seeing her. I actually switched doctors.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Extremely knowledgable and compassionate physician. Always goes out of her way to ensure you get the care that you need.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

She's been our family physican for several years. I've found her to be very knowledgeable caring and takes the time to listen. She has helped me out alot...I'm so glad she's my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very knowledgeable, depending on who you are she may be helpful or rude. Depending on who you are she may take her time or force you out of the office. Depending on who you are she may say hello when she sees you outside of her office or make some snarky comment to let you know she is vastly superior to you because of her medical degree. Always been an amazing doctor to me but I have herd some horrible things from people close to me about her rude demenor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Very smart and comprehnsive. Does what is right for the patient. Extremely hard working and dedicated. Hard to get a visit because she takes time with patients. Not a pill pusher like some others.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She is always in a hurry, always rushed you out of there and does not give you time to ask her any questions. In summery she only cares about money.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Awesome Doctor! Great bedside manor. Easy to talk to. And great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

After having lived in many locations in Canada as well as overseas, I can say with absolute certainty that Dr. Graham is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, caring and helpful, and I wouldn't trade her with any other doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr.Graham is an amazing Doctor and person.She is very kind and patient and takes the time to listen.I think anyone who has her for a family Doctor is very lucky!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011