Ratings for Dr. Dinesh G. Patel

Worst doctor ever. Please do not go. Rude and very in professional.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Patel has been my daughter's GI specialist for over 8 years now, and his care and attentiveness have transformed her quality of life in dealing with chronic GI issues. He is kind, caring, professional - and just a godsend to our family. He is not afraid to think outside the box at finding solutions to complicated problems. I would recommend him without hesitation. I can trust that my daughter is in good and capable hands.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Wow, I completely disagree with the other reviewer. Dr. Patel has followed my child for years, and he is a kind, caring and very smart doctor. I'm not sure why the other reviewer got off on the wrong foot with Dr. Patel, maybe it was just a bad day for them. He is a good guy and well liked by other parents, patients, and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I had an appointment with my 12 yr old son with Dr. Patel because our pediatrician referrred us to this practice! The nurse asked us if we had my sons lab results with us. I said no, however, our pediatrician is the one that called y'all and more than likely they faxed all the info they would need! Long story short- Dr. Patel, opened the door, didn't even bother to come in the room, never greeted me or my son and told me rudely there wasn't anything he could do so we will just have to wait? He was very vague and short with me! So finally, I realized he was telling me to call and get labwork faxed over! Until then, he can't do anything for us! He closed the door and begins publicly talking negatively about me and yelling at his nurse! I walked out and told him I heard every word he just said! He had a careless attitude! I ended up walking out! If he was a professional, he would have already seen that my son's info was at his office! It had been for weeks! Rude, cocky, and unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Besides the two rude girls in the front desk. He was amazing!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Completely misdiagnosed my child and dismissed my concerns. After one year and absolutely no help from Dr. Patel, we fought to see another doc in the practice who did thorough testing and found out our child had a very serious condition that required immediate attention.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Dinesh G. Patel's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1997)