Ratings for Dr. Philip G. Ploska

He has done several different surgeries on me over the past 6 years... He is the only one I trust with my spine and hip joint. He is the best.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Ploska is very knowledgeable and caring, but punctuality is not his strong suit. He did my spinal fusion surgery many years ago. He had to go back in a week later and move a screw that he had placed too close to a nerve. But, he got the job done. I know that people feel that good doctors are worth waiting for. However, my time is valuable also. That is a total lack of respect on his part. And, I have experienced him conducting personal business while I have waited for him, so I know that to be true. He needs to work on that part of his practice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

dr. ploska has been treating my wife and i since 1993. he found a spine disease in myself that no other doctor would even perform tests on. he will not operate on you unless he has exausted all other measures. in our book he is a ok and the only draw back is that he is so busy, you will spend some time waiting on him. our opinion is time well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

this man is very unknowledgeable about spine surgery except those which require 45 minutes in the operating room-did not look at my pre-op blood test results and then once in hosp was sent home due to one of those results being abnormal-if he had looked at the tests, he could have saved me the trouble and could have saved my husband a trip-he also sent me for a test my insurance and medicare would not pay without checking-talked on the phone to a friend one day while i waited in adjoining office for him for 45 minutes-not a good doctor to get involved with-promises to do things and does not follow up-the office makes changes in test appts and does not bother to follow up with a phone call to you to let you know a date or time has changed-bad experiences with this doctor-got nothing done and even the surgery he performed was stated by mri to have been incomplete

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008