Ratings for Dr. John H. Foote

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. On two different occasions, Dr Foote was basically afraid to take a stance on a recommendation on my care when I needed help. He wasted my time and just told me I would need to see a specialist as he was not willing to provide an update to a prescription to resolve an issue I was having. This doctor doesn't seem to be brave enough to prescribe anything stronger than an aspirin. He came across to me as non-caring during a time in my life when I was going through a very tough and extremely emotional situation related to my health and my family and marital situation. Dr Foote did not want to get involve and wanted to hand me off instead to a psychiatrist instead. He did not display even the slightest amount of caring attitude or concern for my well being and seemed to me to be more concerned about himself than anything else. I fired him as my PCP immediately and have told everyone I know about his poor treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr Foote has been our family doctor for years. A lot of people in my office go to him as well!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Foote and the staff at Piedmont Physician's group have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. John H. Foote's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Kennesaw, GA