Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is wonderful. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He is only in the office 1 day a week so he can be hard to get an appointment with. The office staff isn't always easy to deal with. You can't just call and talk to the nurse, you have to go through their messaging system which can be frustrating. I will gladly put up with it though to be one of his patients. I have seen many endocrinologists and he is the first to show genuine concern and be proactive. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My husband sees Dr. Phillips and I went in just as a meet and greet. I'm from a medical family and was really impressed with Dr. Phillips knowledge of diabetes and his care for my husband. His staff is wonderful but sadly the wait is very long. However, they are worth the wait for the quality they whole office delivers.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I will lament the day that Dr. Phillips retires. The man knows everything there is to know about the ins and outs of diabetes. The wait in the office is something to be desired but his staff are attentive and know their stuff. He is able to analyze information quickly and provide an assessment of any problems you may have with Diabetes. Wonderful caring, intelligent physician.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Lawrence S. Phillips's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1967)