Ratings for Dr. John Button

His answer to everything, antibiotics. Even if it's clearly a viral infection. He's such a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Button has retired as of December 31, 2011. He was my doctor for over 30 years. No complains. Fair well John.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

dr button has been my dr since 1984 and to this date has diagnosed all my ailments correctly.in the first few years he was a little of a stuff shirt but he had a turn around afew years ago

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

was pretty bad when taking blood. I know several people that have had issues. Either he doesnt find a vein easily or causes a lot of bruising. with me he caused a large (and painful) hematoma afterwards. he was not friendly at all. I do not recomend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Ths "doctor" is a pill pusher. He never examined me, or my son, physically for any ailments we complained about, he just wrote scripts.Then he yelled in my face and kicked me out of his office after I questioned him about a medication change. He refused to see myself or my son again. He did this after 8 yrs of being my doctor and while he was campaigning to recruit doctors to our severely underserviced area.I had to use him because of the shrotage of doctors otherwise I would NEVER had seen him after the first visit.Horror stories abound about this Quack, mine is minor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

"Dr." Button misdiagnosed a family member and he ended up in kidney failure. The doctors at the hospital in which he works know to re-check all his patient. He diagnoses and prescribes over the phone. He should have his licence removed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

This so called "doctor", at one time yelled at me due to a question regarding dispensing antibiotics to my 8 year old daughter, he tried to dispense the same antibiotics to her which he prescribed previously a practice not usually done. Our original physician resides 200 km away therefore was somewhat unaccessible. On top of that she ended up with a severe allergic reaction, true not his entire fault. Yet this man is the most unprofessional and rude individual. My children are now in their early 20's and still recall this incident. We drove the 200km after that and went to our original physican, who even agreed with my original question of repeated back to back antibiotic dispension, that this is not the common practice. Therefore I feel very sad that the Ridgetown locals are held hostage and are unbeknownst to them treated by such a man. Unbeknownst that they have no idea of the outside professionalism many other "real" physicans have. I DO NOT RECOMMENT this bushwacker....

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. John has been my doctor for 21 years. I find him to be the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so kind and always has an answer. I have never had a problem getting in to see him, they are very accommodating. He is so busy, yet he finds time for everyone, and he genuinely cares about your problems and tries his best to help you out. You can't expect someone to be perfect all the time, but he is pretty close.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Excellent,He has time for everyone,with the tremendous patients that he has.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have never had such a poor doctor. I had to change doctors because I wasnt getting the necessary help. Procedures he did on me (pap's, taking blood) were done so poorly that when i went to new physician I was unaware of proper procedure.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007