Ratings for Dr. Cacia Soares-Welch

Dr Soares-Welch helped me through what could have been a very daunting experience with iodine radiation for my cancer. She found my cancer early, she gave me information on how to prepare for the procedure, and made the experience bearable and predictable. She gave me a website thyca.org, which helped me a lot. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Don't ever use this doctor's money hungry practice! Not even worth giving one star. My pregnant wife just got cancelled due to having a secondary insurance that they did not take. Oh, we still had our primary insurance, of which they did accept. They simply cancelled because they were going to have bill us the $45 co-pay that we have always paid upfront and were planning on paying again. We informed them that my wife has no thyroid, is a two-time cancer surviver, and is pregnant. I have never in my life heard of a doctor or a practice that is so concerned with getting $45, and not concerned about the well being of a patient (or her unborn child)! I have so much more to say, but cannot write a book about this horrible practice here.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Cacia Soares-Welch's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Carefirst Bcbs