Ratings for Dr. Simone Whitmore

The staff here is horrible and unprofessional. I had blood drawn usually by the same woman who knew what she was doing but on another occasion was repeatedly stuck (and I have large visible veins) by a new person who didn't know what she was doing. I was a patient for a few years and was more recently a high risk ob patient. I was experiencing severe pelvic pain and was referred by the doctor to a physical therapist for help managing SPD. I asked if I would need an actual referral she said most likely not but if I do call the office and they would send one over right away. Let's fast forward to the day of the appointment. I drive 40 minutes away to get there and was informed that a referral would be needed. I called doctor Whitmores office who then told me that I'd have to wait a few hours for them to send it. When I replied that it was unacceptable and that the doctor assured me one could be sent right over they said no and hung up. I was furious. At that point I decided to check my options in changing physicians. When I requested a copy of my medical records, her Ghetto staff decided to remove me from the patient portal so that I could not access them myself. When a release authorization form was sent to them they then completely ignored it and did not send my records over. The doctor herself seems knowledgeable but I don't understand what kind of person would allow their office to be ran by such rude unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Excellent staff, excellent Dr! Dr. Whitmore is very knowledgeable and her staff is very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Terrible! Dr. Whitmore is only concerned with money and not patient care! I showed up for my 2nd prenatal visit and was only at that time they did not accept checks. Only cash, visa, or MasterCard. I notified the front desk I was unaware of this policy and asked if they could make an exception for this 1 visit as I did not have the $375 in my account at the present moment BUT that it would ABSOLUTELY be available at 6 am the next morning. I stated I had no problem with giving a copy of my card for them to run first thing in the morning, also an actual signed check for them to even hold until the next day. I even offered to give the a working credit card to hold and I'd pick it the next day as an act of good faith. I said you will ABSOLUTELY get this money in the morning and if you don't you can discharge me! The front desk ask dr. Whitmore and she refused. I let them know due to my job I wouldn't be able to reschedule until 3-4 weeks later. They stated that would put me in a high risk category. I stated isn't that all the more reason to please make an exception and see me right now. I was VERY pleasant with them but they said the dr wouldn't change her mind. That people had not paid her before. She wanted her money at the time of service. If you really cared about your patients wouldn't you make an exception and collect your money in a few hours? I'm 16 weeks pregnant and this is completely unacceptable. Especially since I work in healthcare, a PRIVATE practice. We've never done anything like this. I work in Pediatrc cardiology and we have never denied service for a inability to pay until the NEXT morning!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Whitmore and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

She was Not connectable in my opinion and wasn't emotionally available

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Don't dare go to this Doctor. She is absolutely rude!!! She will make you cry. Awful!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I just love Dr Whitmore, I have been with her for many years and love the fact that she is open and honest.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had a horrible experience and won't be back. I spoke with the scheduler who gave me conflicting information on several occasions. I experienced a medical emergency and was told I had to wait months to see a doctor or could see a nurse. Why would I want to discuss life altering health choices with a nurse and wait MONTHS to do so??? I WONT BE BACK... EVER! #overrated

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Whitmore on June 19, 2014 and was so very pleased. As an attorney, I care about knowledge, professionalism and ethics of a physician and with her I got all three and a whole lot more. Her staff is adorable and so easy and friendly. I'll be a patient for life now with Dr. Whitmore who spent time listening to the ailments of a 63-year old, post menopausal woman. While she may be on TV, (that isn't the reason I went to see her) and I do enjoy her show, her profession is #1 and it shows. Feel free to contact me anytime if you want a verbal recommendation because I give her 5 STARS and would give more if RATEMDs allowed more stars. She and her staff are a "10" in my book and she's my Doctor now for life. Even though I won't be having anymore children, she's super on the GYN part too. Jill Elliott, Attorney, 4aje@att.net.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr.Whitmore's since 2009 since I was a teen transitioning into womanhood. She's very helpful,will be candid, and funny. She's a very straight and narrow person which I like in a doctor. The staff is also funny and helpful. Sometimes there's a wait but it's never too long. I recently had to have a biopsy which they made very pleasant with making me comfortable and informed. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Simone Whitmore's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA