Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Bohn

I needed a new GP. One that wasn't 70 miles from my house. So I tried Eric Bohn. I have a lot of medical problems, and hadn't had a physical in 7 years, so I figured this would be a good way to measure his effectiveness and professionalism. Wow. I've had better 3 minute physicals by 19 year old Corpsman in the navy. I was told to fast, to have my cholesterol and other things checked. They took blood. He checked my prostate. He listened to 3 spots on my back. Didn't check anything else...eyes, lymph nodes, nothin'. Was told they would call with blood results. Nope. A month later, they sent me a note telling me my prostate was in good shape. They apparently realized I had medicare (I have GE co-insurance as well, but they didn't check that), and pitched the blood. No tests. I called and got asked "Did we even take blood?" I take 4 medications that should require liver and kidney function. Uh, oops. He really treated me like a second class citizen.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Great Dr...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Eric L. Bohn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal