Ratings for Dr. Jack Rothstein

Jack Rothstein is a very experienced and highly trained ENT. I don't like the shtick of charging 30 bux for a dime's worth of lidocaine. This is gouging. I once saw an Elderly woman say she didn't have 30 bux and the receptionist told her, no money no see doc. This is unethical and disgusting. Hopefully, he will waive this ridiculous nonsense as he makes more than a generous salary.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Wonderful physician. He treated me with respect and he explained everything very clearly. He has years of experience and tons of knowledge. I felt very confident in his expertise. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Rothstein since I was 5 years old. 23 years later, I still see him. He has worked miracles on me. I used to be extremely hard of hearing when I was a kid, have had multiple surgeries in my ear canal, and until this day; I can hear perfectly fine. An amazing doctor and I am truly grateful!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Old school but great! So easy to get an appointment! Knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

There's a lot of mixed opinions about this doctor but I've seen him multiple times this year and he has always been super helpful and attentive to my needs/what I have to say. Regarding the long waiting time, I honestly never waited more than 10-15min max and am always able to make an appointment within days.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Excellent doc. Dr. Rothstein has a busy practice but is always thorough and professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I went to this doc last week and still in pain. If you want to be treated like an animal, ridiculed and screamed at then choose this doctor :(. Extremely unprofessional!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Accommodating. I had an emergency and he squeezed me in! He knows his stuff and gets right to the point!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I don't know about his knowledge because I have not been in his office long enough to evaluate it. He makes you wait 3 hours to be in his office for 2 minutes. He is rude and barely makes eye contact with you. Thinking that I have to go see him again stresses me out. I might just look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Jack Rothstein is exceptional, attentive and experienced. I don't like his overbilling 30 bux a pop for a spray of local anesthetic. It is patient gouging and tantamount to fraud. Otherwise, he is excellent and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018