Ratings for Dr. David Sutherland

professional and bedside manner are un matched. simply the best caring Dr hands down I have ever met . thank you so much ...you are the best of the best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

The best of the best. He looked after me for kidney stones for years. Awesome personality, professional and caring. No wonder he's so busy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Excellent combination of knowledge and personality. He performed emergency surgery on my 18 year old son, on a long weekend, very pleasant and explained his condition and surgery. Very caring and concerned for his health and also us travelling back home in the middle of the night! Very grateful for his service.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

great caring surgeon, takes time to help everyone, a pleasure to work with, and have as a doctor,

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I'm 26 years of age and got alot of kidney stones due to genetics, he has now twice given me a stent and done lasers on me. He's THE BEST of the BEST :) And his bedside manner is the best of everything. I am truly blessed to have him as my Urologist

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

My Mother has been seeing Dr.Sutherland for the past few years. I have never met him but I have spoke with him several times on the telephone asking him questions about Mom's cancer. He has never rushed me and always answered my questions and he takes the time to accept phone calls from concerned family. Many doctors today can't find time to treat a patient not too mention taking time to speak to a concern family member on the telephone. As a result of Dr.Sutherland knowledge and patience Mom is doing excellent and she is very positive. The White Family is extremely pleased. Dr. Sutherland keep up the great work you are very unique. Regards Kirk on behalf of Mom and the White Family - Centreville.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Super, super doctor. Very professional, caring and BUSY! Wish we had more doctors of his caliber.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

I was sent to Dr D Sutherland having being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, He did the necessary exam and procedure to correct my problem, and informed me it was not Cancer at all. We are so lucky to have such a fine person working for us. He is better than a 5!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Superb is an understatement when describing this good doctors ability and personality. He is an excellent doctor in every respect.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

One hell of a doctor who knows his stuff and has the bedside manner to match. Superb!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006