Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Baugh

Dr Baugh has been my Neurologist for over 6 years. At first we weren't sure of his bed side manner but gave him the chance any Doctor deserves. He has helped so much with my migraines and once we got to know him his personality came right out. I have been to many Neuros but will only ever stay with Dr Baugh. He does ask a lot of questions but it's because he wants to make sure he covers every detail about what's going on with you. He only orders tests when he feels they are necessary but he also doesn't take any chances. I trust him with my head/migraines and in the future would bring any family member to him as well. I highly recommend Dr Baugh.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He has the most rude office manager i have ever met,I have been a nurse over 30 years and the visit was the worst of my career.I went personally to the office to tell the office manager my mother had passed,she just stared at me,then when i went to make an appt,i was told i was a no show.Then was informed that Dr.Baugh had to approve my visit.NEVER GO THEIR UNLESS YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Baugh was my mother's doctor after she was diagnosed with Parkinsons. I had to cancel my appointment because of an act of God. Tornado hit us. I called at 2:30am to cancel the appointment for that day. When I called to reschedule, they wanted to charge me $50.00 for rescheduling. I'm looking for another doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Rude staff and dr could care less about listening to me. Sent me for mri for sinus headache.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Baugh is a wonderful doctor. He was very knowledgeable, and that put us at ease right away. He exhibited concern for his patients was a great comfort fo

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very knowledgable! Has helped me tremendously with my migraines. I would recommend Dr. Baugh to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

The office staff was very friendly, however, I was not impressed by Dr. Baugh. I struggle with migraines and panic anxiety disorder. It seemed as though he was upset I was even there & that I didn't understand some of his questions. He came off as rude to me & I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

My husband has very evident dementia issues, which has been discussed extensively in the family. He asks the same questions over and over and over again. He's called people for the exact same thing multiple times, but it's the first time for him. There's much more. Doctor dismissed, said "normal" for 72 year old man. Bull. Getting second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Well he knows what he is doing but he made me feel akward being a heavy woman i know im obese.but im a human being too it made it seem as tough he dint want to touch me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Baugh has a blunt style that may put some people off, but if you give him a chance he is actually very kind and really wants to do well for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Baugh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA