Ratings for Dr. Ki-Hon Lin

Dr Lin did neck surgery on c6_7 . I did not have neck pain I had loss of feeling in my left arm and pain in fingers.he skid surger .it been almost a year I had to leave his practice he botched up my back of my neck I live in pain everyday. where I had no pain at all in my neck. after my first visit after the surgery I never seen him anymore .he sent someone else in the room to talk to me. I would not let my dog see this doctor. I have been out so much money trying to get my neck from having pain since I've done the surgery thousands of dollars and still I hurt.

Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Lin told me there was nothing he could do for me after a failed surgery of imPlanting a Scs. Went to a small town an hour away and by the third visit I was scheduled for surgery due tip spinal stenosis in my L-3,4, and 5. Had great relief. Going in to surgery to have SCS removed by him. Seemed nice at first but then seemed to be more sarcastic and very uncaring.

Submitted July 30, 2012

This surgeon is not good. Not ethical, lacks knowledge. Surgeon is not recommended as he will perform surgery on anyone who will pay him.

Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Ki-Hon Lin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Avmed