Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Demarco

Thorough in taking history, reading test results, explaining where my husband is now and what to expect from COPD as we age. Very knowledgeable about meds, side effects and alternative choices. Keeps us steady.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Terrible bedside manor. Relied solely on my Moms memory of her health condition. My Mom has memory loss due to stroke. Spent less then five minutes with her. After waiting an hour to see him. Nurse practioner was very good though.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. DeMarco is very professional, thorough and patient. He spent time to explain my condition, what I can expect in the future and his plans in regards to treating me. His staff was very friendly and made you feel welcomed. I would highly recommended Dr DeMarco and am delighted he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I can not recommend this doctor because of his terrible bedside manor and his disinterest in looking at any analytical data related to my medical condition. He is unwilling to look at the data from your CPAP machine. Instead he would rather rely solely on my subjective opinion of whether it is working. Follow up visits with this doctor basically consist of him asking you how you are feeling. No effort is made to get the data off your CPAP machine. Furthermore, when I complained about this to his PA today, he was very rude to me and recommended I find another doctor. I replied "I think I am going to have to." He made no effort to keep me as a patient. Instead he proceeded to storm out of the room and head straight to his front desk where he loudly proclaimed "We are no longer going to see this patient!" As if it was a priviledge to see him in the first place! He ofcourse charged me for the visit even though he did absolutely nothing except yell at me for about 2 minutes!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. DeMarco diagnosed and treated my wife for a pneumonia. He completely ignored her symptoms and din't return her calls, which were a cry for help. After a month we moved my wife to Emory, where they swiftly diagnosed lung cancer and treated her for this.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Demarco is a great doctor. He is very aggressive with his treatments and will go the extra mile to take care of his patients no matter what time you call him. He is the one you want to see.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Frank J. Demarco's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim