Ratings for Dr. Carin C. Appel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Appel and her Nurse Kylie! They are so sweet. They both take their time and answer any questions you have without making you feel embarrassed. She is very knowledgable and I feel incredible secure and safe being in her hands!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Appel is the best Doctor ever!! She did my surgery and did an excellent job! I had no pain at all after my surgery. She takes her time with you to answer all your questions. She is very kind, and listens to all your concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Apples for 5 years. She has performed 2 Ectopic Pregnancies, and 2 Endometriosis surgeries. She is so kind and always makes the a extra effort to comfort you when you are in need of a kind word. On my last Etopic it was 12:00 am and in she walks into my Hospital room. She had already scheduled my surg. for the following morning. She came up just to say she wanted to check on me, see how I was doing with everything and if I had any questions. Wow thats some Dr.!!! She is very on top of her game when it comes to new procedures, new meds, etc. I could not even imagine there is a better Doctor out there. We are so thankful and blessed!!~

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Love Dr. Appel, she is very kind, gentle and cares about her patients. The rest of the staff there is no good...really. It's like dealing with a bunch of rude unhappy staff members to get to see Appel. However having a great obgyn is important to me so I deal with them. wait time can be long sometimes. overall, great doctor but poor staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I love Dr.Appel, I have seen her for years and she has done 2 of my surgeries. Her nurse Sally, however, seems very insensitive. She doesn't try to relate to how your feeling, or sympathize with you when your hurting. I shouldn't dread calling to talk to her because she will make me feel like my problems are little and unworthy of being cared for.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

What a great and caring doctor!!! I was so blessed to have her deliver my baby. During that time, she was very supportive and made the experience relaxing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

There are not enough words to convey how grateful I am to Dr. Appel. She helped me so much throughout my fertility issues and I was so excited when I got to tell her I was finally pregnant. She is the best doctor I have ever had, and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a new OB-GYN. She is very patient, understanding, kind and most of all, helpful. She answers all my questions and always puts me at ease. It's a plus too that we share the same first name too. Thanks for doing a great job Dr. Appel! :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

dr. appel delivered our twins. she never rushed our visits. she would listen and answer everything we asked. she is open, honest and inviting. there are certain people that are meant to do certain jobs and she nailed it with her choice. we love her and i feel lucky to have her as my doctor!! thanks dr. appel for all you do!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Appel was amazing and helpful in every way throughout my entire pregnancy. She is personal and sincere; I would recomend her for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Appel always makes a very uncomfortable situation pleasent. She is helpful and very knowledgable on the medications she is prescribing. She has made me feel the most comfortable when going for my "yearly- woman" check- up.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Carin C. Appel's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX