Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Heffron

Dr. Heffron is a wonderful surgeon. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needed a skilled, caring, compassionate doctor. He removed a third of my liver, a large adenoma and my gallbladder. My family and I absolutely adore this man. If I had to give one somewhat negative remark about him it would be this... he does have a tendency to run late for his appointments. However, unlike some doctors he will not give you the "bum's rush"... he will answer all of your questions in a kind and caring manner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I would like to tell you about the results of my surgery, but there were none, because he did not show up. He was to do my surgery with another surgeon at the same time, but while I was on the hospital with an IV, ready to go, he tells the first surgeon that he cannot make it. In our office visit beforehand with him, he told my husband and myself that he would have someone else in his practice do it if he were unavailable. He also told us that he would trust anyone in his practice to do such a procedure on him. However, when questioned by my husband, he denied saying all this in his office. He may be a fine doctor technically, but I never got the chance to find out. My guess is he forgot to ask for back-up from a fellow doctor and was stuck. But my husband and I know what we heard him say in the office visit before surgery.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Thomas G. Heffron's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MAMSI