Ratings for Dr. Jeevana Krishna

I have received excellent care from Dr. Krishna for about 20 years. Dr. Krishna is a loving Doctor for babies, children, and adults. I have been blessed to have her as my Doctor. Dr. Krishna has been the primary Doctor for my personal family since moving to Cumming in the late 90's. I usually see Dr. Krishna within 15 to 30 minutes as a walk in. I work odd hours and it is difficult to see most Doctors unless you have an appointment. I can't predict times when I will become very ill. Dr. Krishna always takes me as a walk in and tends to my needs professionally "and "...... with a kind disposition. Again,.... I am blessed to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Krishna is the best in her field. I have been seeing her for many years. She treats everything from a cold to the flu. I refuse to see any other doctor! Her office staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Krishna and her staff are the best! Very understanding and helpful. I've been with this practice for over 8 years now and I am very pleased with their advice, input, and care that has been given to me by them. Dr. Krishna......you and your staff rock!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

She was the only one who could diagnose me correctly. Very cordial and efficient. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who listens to your problems.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I love CFM and their DR's and staff!! Great office!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I cannot day enough good about Dr. Krishna and her staff. I’ve been her patient since 1999. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great Doctor and very polite. Always very concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She fits perfectly with the Northside Hospital System. Rude and just out to rob you. If HMO insurance companies and the Affordable Care Act quit she would probably be out of business. She doesn't have time for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Krishna for 15+ years. Originally she was very polite and wanted to help. The last few years she has become rude, proscribes med without looking at problem - and very insensitive. I am looking for another doctor. What a shame. I've heard Northside Hospital bought her practice and her building. Maybe she no longer really needs patients. She is quite to prescribe meds based on conversation rather actually looking at the problem.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Horrendous attitude and very unprofessional. I feel sorry for her staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016