Ratings for Dr. Jeevana Krishna

I cannot day enough good about Dr. Krishna and her staff. I’ve been her patient since 1999. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great Doctor and very polite. Always very concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She fits perfectly with the Northside Hospital System. Rude and just out to rob you. If HMO insurance companies and the Affordable Care Act quit she would probably be out of business. She doesn't have time for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Krishna for 15+ years. Originally she was very polite and wanted to help. The last few years she has become rude, proscribes med without looking at problem - and very insensitive. I am looking for another doctor. What a shame. I've heard Northside Hospital bought her practice and her building. Maybe she no longer really needs patients. She is quite to prescribe meds based on conversation rather actually looking at the problem.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Horrendous attitude and very unprofessional. I feel sorry for her staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

She has been my personal care physician for over 20 years, not only is she knowledgeable but very caring to her patients, she has treated me for major problems to minor problems and always done a excellent job. I highly recommend her and her staff recommend her and her staff

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Saw her for a cortisone shot. Was quoted $120 billed double! She was confident the shot would work it didn't! She is not a pain Dr. Nor is she truthful about her charges!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Krishna is an extremely helpful and caring provider, and she went out of her way to make sure I received the proper treatment and care needed to take care of my leg. Spent over an hour with me patching me up. Best provider I've seen since moving to Georgia. Fees were very reasonable considering what it would have cost for this treatment anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Terrible uncaring Doctor. Quite rude and only out for the money. Wanted $170 for a cortizone shot that did not work and not she wants an additional $230 for the same shot that may not work. Are you kidding?? Charging office visits just to go back for a shot??

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

This is the worse doctor I have ever been to! She was very brief and did not listen to me. She basically pushed me out the door without scheduling a follow up appointment or refill for my medications. She wants you to take time and money to come to another appointment with her just to refill non - narcotic medications! She definitely is all about the money and absolutely doesn't care about her patients!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015