Ratings for Dr. Jeevana Krishna

Dr Krishna is awesome! I am a wife, mom, and teacher. I love the later hours, Saturday hours, and three locations. Personal, hardworking, and no nonsense. My whole family goes here.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

The best is she sees your entire family at the same time! If the children are ill, she will tend to the whole family. She has been our doctor for over 20 years. I'd see no one else. She is very knowledgeable as well as very loving.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have received excellent care from Dr. Krishna for about 20 years. Dr. Krishna is a loving Doctor for babies, children, and adults. I have been blessed to have her as my Doctor. Dr. Krishna has been the primary Doctor for my personal family since moving to Cumming in the late 90's. I usually see Dr. Krishna within 15 to 30 minutes as a walk in. I work odd hours and it is difficult to see most Doctors unless you have an appointment. I can't predict times when I will become very ill. Dr. Krishna always takes me as a walk in and tends to my needs professionally "and "...... with a kind disposition. Again,.... I am blessed to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Krishna is the best in her field. I have been seeing her for many years. She treats everything from a cold to the flu. I refuse to see any other doctor! Her office staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Krishna and her staff are the best! Very understanding and helpful. I've been with this practice for over 8 years now and I am very pleased with their advice, input, and care that has been given to me by them. Dr. Krishna......you and your staff rock!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

She was the only one who could diagnose me correctly. Very cordial and efficient. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who listens to your problems.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I love CFM and their DR's and staff!! Great office!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I cannot day enough good about Dr. Krishna and her staff. I’ve been her patient since 1999. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great Doctor and very polite. Always very concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She fits perfectly with the Northside Hospital System. Rude and just out to rob you. If HMO insurance companies and the Affordable Care Act quit she would probably be out of business. She doesn't have time for her patients.

Submitted January 25, 2017