Ratings for Dr. Hollis J. Clark

I saw Dr. Clark 3 times. He is amiable, but spent most of the time I had with him updating his computer. His nurse, Janet, is unfortunate. I couldn't abide working with her. She doesn't listen, and I got the impression that "it's her way or the highway." She gave me diagnostic information over the phone that should have only come from the doctor himself, she went so far as to tell me what course of medical action should be taken--there were actually many alternatives. (I don't know if Dr. Clark asked her to relay this information for him or if she just took it on herself.) I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I was skeptical moving from having a dr. for over 10 years to find a new one. Dr. Clark is just like my previous dr. and that's exactly what I was looking for. He listens to his patients and shows actual concern. Also yes Janet his nurse is very accomadating and punctual. Same day test results in anything I've had to have done. I like them and am sending my son who has just become an adult with his own insurance. Great DR.!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Hollis J. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Murray, KY