Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Sekundiak

Dr. Sekundiak tacles the most difficult cases with compassion and integrity. He manages other surgeons' complications.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I had a hip replacement in 2002 and have had nothing but issues ever since. He even accused me in front of his staff of having "mental issues." If something goes wrong, its your fault, not his. My replaced hip was recalled but I never received any information. I had to research on my own.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I believe Dr. Sukundiak is the the BEST ortho surgeon period.I had to have both knees replaced,I requested to have both done at the same time & he would not allow me to do so.In hospital nurses advised that it was a nightmare when Dr's did both at the same time.Previously after visiting a Dr in Lincoln NE he advised he would not do the surgery until after I lost a significant amount of weight,in the meantime,my knees ground down to bone on bone.I got to where I could not stand for more than 5 minutes due to the pain.Dr. Sukundiak took one look at my xrays & regardless of my age (other Dr felt I was too young) & weight he advised replacements.He said, "it's all about the quality of life." The surgeries went well with no complications because of my weight.In hospital nurses mentioned that Dr. Sukundiak gets all the "tough or problem" cases & every nurse that gave an opinion of him NEVER had a negative thing to say.I recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Todd did a total knee replacement 5 years ago on me, I've never been happier with a Doctor before, I've got CMT so it was a challenge to get good results as I did, will be getting the other knee done this winter and Todd will do it.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Had this doctor in Winnipeg, MB Canada. He ruined my life and stole 3 years of my daughters! In his efforts to make a name for himself, his stupid decisions eventually cost me my leg! He was inexperienced and egotistical! If I could sue him I would, I am crushed and angry still and it has been since 2001. Then he up and leaves in the middle of my care to leave me with an even worse case!I just fell through the cracks and know one even cared! Went to Toronto to get fixed. Explore all your options before using the doctor, he is only interested in the money and making a name for hisself. I will now be on permenant disabillity for the rest of my life, Thanks Todd!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

simply the best orthopedic surgeon!. Very articulate, funny, and perfection focused.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Todd D. Sekundiak's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med