Ratings for Dr. Pouvey Pillay

The best doctor I have ever had. I miss him greatly. Please come back to us Dr. Pillay. He has to be the most intelligent person ever. Really listens, and requires you to take an active part in your health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr.Pillay saved my moms life .If it was not for his medical knowledge she would not be here today. Please return our Dr.Pillay

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

DR PILLAY at this time , should be treated as he has treated us all at our time of need . with compassion and understanding on his part . his caring , friendly attitude makes one feel welcome and with understanding , one could pour their heart on his feet , and he would listen . my heart breaks that a person , who cared so much to help me and many others in our time of need , now suffers in silence . in this day , when dr,s push pills , it was so soul lifting when i saw a caring , compassionate man , try the alternate approach and give me home remedies that cost nothing . just expert advice . he,ll always be a hero in me and my family.s eyes

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had, He is patient, thorough and has saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have been going to Dr Pillay for 11 years. He was the doctor on call when I had my heart attack, and I could not have been in better hands. He is the most gentle doctor I have ever gone to & has and excellent knowledge of medince. He will answer more then 1 complaint at a time

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr.Pillay is NOT a good doctor! Looks everything up on internet and does not understand or speak good English. Does not provide patient care at all!! Receptionist is very unorganized and unprofessional. I will not be returning!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Pillay did not provide adequate medical care in his tenure at the Teulon Medical Clinic to our father, and did not recognize and provide the proper tests to diagnose our father’s condition and provide proper treatment accordingly over the years. He does not keep good records or follow up with promised referrals to specialists.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Unreal.....if a doctor is "on call", he should be responsible and caring enough to respond to repeated pages from competent nurses. A family member was transported to emergency at 2 am. Pillay saw him for 5 minutes, ordered X-rays and blood work, then went home. Patient was 10 days post op, and had significant pain and was unable to stand and obviously in significant distress. Pillay refused to acknowledge repeated pages, and didn't show up to see patient again till noon the next day.....wtf? Of no help at all, and put the patient in harms way.....something really serious could have happened, but how the hell would he know......he refused to answer any pages! What a horse's hinney...

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

TOOK HIM 3 WEEKS TO SIGN A LETTER TO NEUROSURGEON. TOOK ANOTHER WEEK AFTER THAT TO ORDER A TEST HE SAID HE ORDERED BUT DID NOT.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I saw this doctor 3 years ago about a lump I found on my jawline, he took some x-rays and said it was just bone growth. I have been having other difficulties and was refferred to a gyno who sent me for an MRI and found a mass in my head who then refferred me to a surgeon. The surgeon did a needle biopsy of the now larger mass and said it would have to be removed due to abnormal cells. I am deeply disappointed that it took 3 years for this to be detected when I originally told Pillay about it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009