Ratings for Dr. Gihad Shabib

Dr. Habib did a good job on my routine surgery. He was always helpful and informative about my operation. Yes, he seemed rushed doing his follow-up after the surgery. I suppose all doctors are.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Disappointed is an understatement. He has no respect for people and their time. Then he comes in with a second doctor, made me feel extremely uncomfortable. And the staff had left early for the day. Unacceptable. I am behooved at the way he runs his practice. Making the patient feel comfortable should be a priority, which obviously it is not. Run! Dont see Dr. Shabib

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr Shabib has been a disappointment ... my daughter has not had the best of care with him and I fear for her at this time. Ended up seeking help elsewhere and hopefully things will be taken care of with more concern and in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

This man is a saint. One of his colleagues performed life-saving surgery on me as I had an ectopic pregnancy. For an entire day I continued to bleed internally with terrible vital signs in a recovery room. He came in that evening to "fix" the surgery from the previous surgeon. Thank goodness! I had a difficult time conceiving after this and with his knowledge and expertise I was able to conceive in a few months. He is compassionate and caring for all of his patients...good luck finding this in the medical profession! Not only does he care about the physical wellness of an individual he also cares about their mental wellness. I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The best doctor in Canada and best staff specially great

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Great Doctor. Highly recommended. I really appreciated the care he delivered. A very pleasant man with great knowledge and experience. He really helped me get through hard times. I am forever in debt to this man. p.s. I really like the new place. Super professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Unfortunately my wife was one of the patients he rushed through. Many complications after surgery, now, she is seeing another doctor, and has had more surprises that was caused by rushed procedures. This doctor, would be a good doctor, if he would see less patients. Concentrate on quality as opposed to quantity. This could have saved my wife a lot of unnecessary problems and pain. Not to mention lost time at work. Knowledge I gave a 2, not for his skills or knowledge as a doctor, but for poor judgment when it comes to how much time he spends with his patients, which affected his work, in my wife's case.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I just started seeing Dr Shabib and love him. I'm having a complicated pregnancy and he is doing everything he can whether its explaining the littlest thing or helping me get a medication that is not covered on my drug plan. People who are complaining about wait time, well he's a specialist and good one at that. You might have to wait a little longer because he takes the time with his patients . I absolutely love him and will come back to see him if the opportunity arises.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My wife has just had surgery with Dr. Shabib. The experience was simply an excellent one. His skill and knowledge is first class but, equally importantly, he has been kind, courteous, and caring during this worrying ordeal. We are so grateful. The previous review baffles us - perhaps it's a case of bad attitude in, bad experience out.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I'm literally sitting in the office now and I will never be coming back. I have had a number of encounters with Dr. Shabib and his associates over the past few years and each experience is worse than the last. First of all he is so rushed that I don't feel an ounce of compassion from him or his associates. When I came in the office I today the 2 women at the reception desk were talking about a patient right in front of me. I should not know about anyone's personal health problems...apparently the women in front of me had a UTI. The receptionist was talking as if she annoyed by the women after the woman left. It made me feel very uncomfortable. The worst experience I had was when I had a couple of polyps removed from my Uterus. Dr. Shabib was the surgeon and when I woke up there was iodine all over my genital area. There wasn't any attempt to clean me up or to even offer me a cloth so I can wipe myself down. I felt so disgusting and uncomfortable. Lastly, I have been waiting for 45 minutes now for an appointment that was made last week. I am paying for parking while I wait and am missing work.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015