Ratings for Dr. Ashutosh A. Pradhan

Dr. Pradhan did my lumbar surgery back in 5/2017, He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I wish there was a way to give a better then an A rating for this doc. He done what he said he would do and he told me to expect much more then I was expecting. I woke up from a fusion surgery and was ready to leave the hospital right away but they (insurance) expects patients to stay one night. I was walking all over the place within 30 minutes of the surgery. I went home a very happy person. I am 2 months out and feel so good. The one thing I can say about this doc is he is awesome he knows how to fix the problem right. He even went as far as taking his holiday break to come in and perform this surgery. Now that is dedication if you ask me. His staff is top notch as well they treat you with great respect and just about as soon as you sign in your in a room. They don't waste a lot of your time and get in and answers questions and make sure you understand whats going on. I also loved the staff at St Vincents hospital as well a great hospital. Except for the food.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014