Dr. Chester A. Aikens

Ratings for Dr. Chester A. Aikens

I will never go back to this office, not only was the office staff rude and inconsiderate they were young and instead of calling my husband Mr. or Sir they kept referring to him as 'bra' not sure what dialect that is from. His office is dirty, and I'm not even sure if he cleaned some of the equipment used but I was in so much with a tooth that had to come out that I was ready to pull it myself, I just hope that I do not obtain some kind of staff infection in my mouth due to this dirty office location.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

The services were very imformaitive and comfortable. The results were very pleasing Im always showing them off!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

This was the diriest office that I have ever been in, I do not even think that they clean anything or sterilize any of their equipment. When I was seated I had to get up and leave the staff was rude, dirty looking and had the mentallity and appearence of a bus load of strippers. I am surprised that OSHA has not been to their office yet to close them down. I would not bring my dog there for dental treatment. I did not stay long enough to even be seen the office was that disgusting and the staff was nasty and rude. When I left they tried to get me to pay them money, which I refused I was not seen and I was not paying to be seated ni a dirty room and dirty chair. In my opinion his office should be shut down.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009