Ratings for Dr. Angela Szabo

She actually told my children that they were wasting her time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I saw Dr. Szabo when she was accepting new patients. Our first and only encounter was one of the most negative experiences Ive ever had with a doctor. She was rushed, impatient, and judgemental. She fired questions at me so fast and then didn't give me time to answer them. I felt frustrated and defensive which brought on tears. ....which made her more impatient. When I was giving her a synopsis of my medical history ( which she had asked for) she kept saying, "Fast forward"...Dr. Szabo finally ended our excruciating meeting with "I will not be accepting you as a patient". Asking her for a name of another doctor who may be taking new patients, she responded to me, "You have to do that research yourself". With that she turned and left the room without a "goodbye", "good luck" or any other socially appropriate farewell. This doctor has NO savvy when it comes to social graces! BEWARE.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doesn't listen to patients or patients families releases a suicidal teen from hospital when everyone else disagrees. Now this teen is back on the street fully able to take drugs again and who knows what will happen to her now

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

To start I whole heartily supports (Pat"s) departure to somewhere, anywhere. She has no business displaying her rude behaviour and mean words, especially to the people that are suffering and wait, likely the reason you have employment. A doctors office is and should be a safe, warm, supporting environment. Now to Dr. Szabo, a fine lady that once had my back and the backs of my family. There was a time that we trusted all her opinions and she stood up for her patients when ridiculous (Insurance dictation ) reared its ugly head. We have noticed a considerable shift in her demeanour, diagnosis that appears to be directed by the insurance company. Of course correlation follows by way of paperwork confirming this unfortunate direction. It is directly against her Oath and common courtesy to treat the oatient first. It is amazing the amount of changes have taken place overnight, this doctors approach, changes and follows dictation by insurance company. This not how true health should be. We came to Dr. Szabo after searching for a trusted Doctor. She does not understand the loss we feel, a patient sign up, only with trust, if there is none, then it's time to go. Very disheartened that an excellent Doctor (that she was) can be led around by the insurance company. When an injured worker comes to Dr. Szabo They expect a whole heartily care plan, unfortunately this time has come and gone. Do so at your own risk and possible peril. I believe there are many doctors like her that started out doing the right thing, but over years has lost compassion, and has been worn down by insurance and its dictations. Some doctors do not tolerate this from insurance company's but then Dr"s like Dr. Szabo have lost their steps along the way. A true trusted Doctor requires truly to be unbiased, unfortunately this cannot be said about this Doctor. A true shame because she has an amazing gifted trait that is expected out of her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Szabo is Not a good doctor... messed up my WCB claims... ignored a head injury! Was not effective and was horribly slow with records! Also on my dad's Alzheimer's getting him off the road took nearly a year.. after a car wreck he couldn't remember ... I since have switched doctors ... not recommended

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Szabo is very kind and compassionate, not a pill pusher. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Office staff "Pat" needs to do the right thing RETIRE, horrible mannerisms and a goat to deal with. In regards to the Doctor, there has been an ongoing noticeable shift of insurance related/dictated care, which is an enormous conflict of her Oath. It is sad to see such a good Dr. being dragged and controlled by insurance agencies. She must revert and realize her actions affect not only the patients but the whole family. Truly sad to see as she is a Gem in the healthcare industry, unfortunately insurance pressures are starting to show flaws in the diamond. Definitely a loss, for all but importantly our already suffered family.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Szabo is the best of the best. Her worker in the Office "pat" however is snippy and condescending. Its a good thing she doesn't work up front but only does the paper work. Dr Szabo is very thorough, quick, up to date, and caring.. Very knowledgeable. She took us on when she was already full because we have family that are her patients. She is amazing and very down to earth..

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Very professional and always helpful with diagnosis and care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

The best!! Very thoughtful. She takes the time to consider all possibililties. I feel safe, confident and comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012