Ratings for Dr. C A Ellison

Dr. Ellison was my Dr. my entire life of 20 years. Always helpful, the ladies in the front are so sweet. There was always a wait time, but he is a busy man. Always willing to listen to all of my problems ( and let me tell you, theres a lot). My parents went there for the last 40 years and we are all sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Good luck in your retirement Dr. Ellison. You were our family doctor for 30 years. We will miss your careful listening, knowledge, empathy, and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ellison has now retired, but we note that this website is still active. We can't let the New Year go, without wishing him well, and expressing gratitude for his amazing care over the last several decades. He is a kind, caring, compassionate individual (with a great sense of humour!). There is hope for the World when we still have people like him around. CAF

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. C. A. Ellison has been my GP for 30 years. There isn't a better family doctor than Dr. Ellison. Thanks and praise for providing me with the utmost professional care always delivered with empathy. You will be missed. Whoever takes over your practice has big shoes to fill. Wishing you all the best in your retirement. Peace, love, and joy to you. God bless. JR

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

The most caring and kind doctor I have ever known who has always gone above and beyond for all his patients. Sorry to see you go. Enjoy your retirement!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr Ellison had been my doctor for 40 years..my boyz enjoy seeing him ....I don't know if I ever want to trade him for another GP..I am happy for him..at the same time saddened that I won't be able to go to him for all my health problems..GOOD LUCK DR ELLISON HAVING YOU AS OUR FAMILY DOCTOR HAS BEEN A BLESSINGšŸ‘

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He is RETIRING!!! YES!!! ABOUT TIME!!!! If your are not up to his standards of expectations: re: Financial Status, Education, Personality, Age, Body Fitness. He treats you like garbage!!! IF you qualify for his standards he MIGHT treat you like royalty?! Expect LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Waits!! ! Hour or more. Even when you show up on time or before your appointment time he will at most times see another patient scheduled after yours and make you wait even longer!!! RETIRING THE END OF AUGUST/2016!!!! HE SHOULD HAVE RETIRED YEARS AGO!!! Had emergency surgery preformed and he did not give me the proper post care at all!! I ended up getting even more ill!! Had to see another Doctor who gave me the proper care!!! Ellison COLD HEARTED!!! His way or no way!! I agree with some of the other comments on here about there issues with him. WATCH OUT IF YOUR NOT UP TO HIS STANDARDS!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I am not a current patient, but was a patient for a few years. My mom was a patient so my brother and I followed. He was great, but the only issue my mom had was that he prescribed drugs for almost every ailment and sometimes a drug isn't always the answer. To each their own though. He's been around for ions though, so I'm sure he's ready for retirement.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Seemed very knowledgeable and caring. He listens and lets you inform him what you actually feel without being judgemental.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

friendly, knowledgable, and takes the time to listen, and is on time which is important to me

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012