Ratings for Dr. Debbie A. Berlin

Simply awesome !!! Would highly recommend. Her staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Would highly recommend !! Very helpful, her staff was excellent!! Did a great job, would be back if I ever needed surgery again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Berlin is an excellent doctor. Listened and answered all my questions. She spent a lot of time with me and was very professional. She has amazing bedside manner and was kind to my family, I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Berlin is very professional, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. She takes the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Berlin saved my mothers life!! She had emergency surgery and was very ill. Dr Berlin not only helped my mother through a difficult surgery, but helped my family through a difficult time. She was patient and kind and gave thorough explanations that were easy to understand. Our follow up appointment went well. We had a short wait, about 10 minutes. Her staff is excellent. Dr Berlin is amazing. I would recommend my family and friends to her!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Berlin was very knowledgable and polite. She listened carefully to my problems and answered all of my questions. She has great bedside manner and spent a great amount of time explaining the needed procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Berlin to anyone in need of surgery !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Two visits to this Dr. and both times I waited over an hour. First time I could hear her in the hallway talking to another Dr about Christmas plans. When I poked my head out to ask if she had forgotten I was there she hand't, and continued her conversation. Once she did see me she rushed me, and didn't listen to me. Second time I left after waiting an hour and I won't be back.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Debbie A. Berlin's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

Oxford